MOVEMBER 2012

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MOVEMBER 2012
Bubbles
10/31/12 5:23:29PM
Starting tomorrow we should post our clean shaven upper lip and then our finish product. Maybe some progress shots along the way. This thread can also double as a "mo" conversation.

ROCK THE MO
grappler0000
10/31/12 5:25:53PM
Buy American!
Theoutlaw08
10/31/12 5:29:59PM
Damn, I dont want to shavwe the beard I already have. I think i will join. Ill make my decision tonight if i want to shave. Either way, i will pay attention to everyone elses progess. Good luck to all.
Poor_Franklin
10/31/12 10:44:38PM
I am not doing the mustache, as I would like my gf to fuck me over the next month. I will, however, trim my beard tonight & continue growing it for a month.
Bubbles
10/31/12 10:51:01PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I am not doing the mustache, as I would like my gf to fuck me over the next month. I will, however, trim my beard tonight & continue growing it for a month.

she should love it....it tickles her down there I had the same problem a couple years ago too, I think I got laid twice all month from my (then) gf.
Adrenaline
11/1/12 2:00:34AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Poor_Franklin

she should love it....it tickles her down there I had the same problem a couple years ago too, I think I got laid twice all month from my (then) gf.

Dude I hear you, I can't stand when my girlfriends mustache tickles my junk.
thevoodooninja
11/1/12 7:56:42AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Dude I hear you, I can't stand when my girlfriends mustache tickles my junk.

I kinda like when it tickles my junk
Franklinfan47
11/1/12 10:15:42AM
Word Bubbles.

I always rock out the old push broom for movember. Just shaved this morning, ill post some pics later this month when it gets really dirty.

Mustache rides for everybody!
prozacnation1978
11/1/12 5:00:41PM
Wish I could but my shitty job has standards
They would make me trim it.
BigBadAl
11/10/12 2:01:01PM
I would grow a mustache for Movember as it's a great way to raise awareness, but I pretty much have one all year round anyway. Plus it wouldn't go well with the long curly sideburns I grew for Jewn.
Bubbles
11/21/12 11:34:08PM
Poor_Franklin
11/30/12 11:21:44AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cowcatcher
11/30/12 11:35:13AM
So P_F, do you have to go door to door when you move into a new neighborhood, or can you just call your new neighbors and let them know?
king_katool
11/30/12 2:14:28PM

Posted by cowcatcher

So P_F, do you have to go door to door when you move into a new neighborhood, or can you just call your new neighbors and let them know?

Poor_Franklin
11/30/12 3:54:07PM

Posted by cowcatcher

I live in Mississippi. the rule here is you stand at the farthest corners of your property & announce yourself w/ a bullhorn. after that, all neighbors & animals have been warned & are fair game.
cowcatcher
11/30/12 3:57:42PM
Bubbles
11/30/12 5:15:36PM
a) my Mo
b) my Movember duckface/sexy look
c) my Todd Keuneke pose
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
Poor_Franklin
11/30/12 5:27:31PM
GSTL Bubbs. Love that stache!
jjeans
11/30/12 5:39:49PM

Posted by Bubbles

c) my Todd Keuneke pose

That's one of the coolest things I've ever seen!!! New thread coming on Monday guys!!!

Your awesome Bubbs!!