Mousasi will face Iliir Latifa this Saturday live on @FUELTV

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Mousasi will face Iliir Latifa this Saturday live on @FUELTV
ChrisSabal
4/2/13 7:11:54PM
from Dana's Twitter.

Latifa is from Sweden and training partner of Gustafsson.
ThaAxeMurderer7
4/2/13 7:18:28PM
Just a random note. I was checking his record on sherdog and his first fight against Blagoi Ivanov was ruled a NC b/c the ring broke lol.
Playground_Samurai
4/2/13 7:18:38PM
This is the main event?
Shawn91111
4/2/13 7:28:21PM
I wan't expecting a big fight on short notice, but come on, there has to be a better match up available than this
mattjonesy
4/2/13 7:29:53PM

Posted by Playground_Samurai

This is the main event?

I was thinking the same! has to be moved down the card now surely? 2 unknowns to casual fans as the main event?
DrivenDavies15
4/2/13 7:31:05PM
Will this be on for the fantasy game still?
airkerma
4/2/13 7:31:51PM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Hot Bout!!!!!!!!!!
Playground_Samurai
4/2/13 7:35:15PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I wan't expecting a big fight on short notice, but come on, there has to be a better match up available than this

Super surprised this is the best solution they could come up with. I watched a HL of this guy and he has a punchers chance, but Mousasi should destroy him.

I know Dana will have some shit to talk to the fans who complain.
emfleek
4/2/13 7:38:02PM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Yep. Only requires 48 hour notice to be added.

I just added it a few minutes ago.
SmileR
4/2/13 7:40:29PM

Posted by Playground_Samurai

Posted by Shawn91111

Super surprised this is the best solution they could come up with. I watched a HL of this guy and he has a punchers chance, but Mousasi should destroy him.

I know Dana will have some shit to talk to the fans who complain.

Yup, its starting to look like they couldn't give a crap about the cards they put on in Europe.
kopower
4/2/13 7:41:21PM
Wonder if he was the guy in training that cut Gusty? If so, it was a brilliant strategy. Oops, I accidentally hit you too hard, and caused a cut, forcing you to pull out of the fight. Guess what, I'm available
DrivenDavies15
4/2/13 7:42:28PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Yep. Only requires 48 hour notice to be added.

I just added it a few minutes ago.

Awesome! Sounds good to me!

As far as this match up goes, it seems like it was one of very few options and I can't complain because one of my favs Gegard is still fighting so i'll take it! Kinda wish they put Pearson/Couture as the main event though, seeing as neither one of these guys have fought in the UFC before.
FastKnockout
4/2/13 7:55:02PM
Eh, I'm not too upset considering there isn't a lot of guys lining up to fight on a few days notice. We can't always have a Story/Brennaman situation. I'm just glad Mousasi is still on the card.
Budgellism
4/2/13 8:01:53PM
Such a weird fight. Mousasi could end this a number of different ways. I'm really not sure how I'll pick this one.
Chael_Sonnen
4/2/13 8:10:58PM
Props given by (Y)ours Truly to Gus for training with Queen Latifa's baby bro

That chick is Gangster! - - all of West Linn will be throwin' up West Side gang signs during the fight paying H-O-M-A-G-E
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Lungsofsteel
4/2/13 8:18:10PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

That chick is Gangser! - - all of West Linn will be throwin' up West Side gang signs during the fight paying H-O-M-A-G-E

sparky
4/2/13 8:23:40PM

Posted by Lungsofsteel

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

That chick is Gangser! - - all of West Linn will be throwin' up West Side gang signs during the fight paying H-O-M-A-G-E

machodog76
4/2/13 11:53:29PM
Smells like Japan, is Sap on the card?
prozacnation1978
4/3/13 2:13:05PM
They choose this guy over Tom Lawler
Funny

Show must go on. Feel bad for Swedish fans for this main event