Mousasi - Will he ever come to the UFC

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Mousasi - Will he ever come to the UFC
chipeeman99
11/18/10 3:55:17PM
Mousasi is a good fighter who I enjoy watching. I think he would have some great fights in the UFC. Do you guys think he will ever be in the UFC?
mrsmiley
11/18/10 4:58:42PM
hard telling.
I'm not sure what special powers M-1 holds over fighters but it seems to do the trick. However I do believe that we have a greater chance of seeing Mousasi fight in the UFC than we do Fedor.
BlueSkiesBurn
11/18/10 5:04:31PM

Posted by mrsmiley

hard telling.
I'm not sure what special powers M-1 holds over fighters but it seems to do the trick. However I do believe that we have a greater chance of seeing Mousasi fight in the UFC than we do Fedor.

Mousasi isn't with M-1 anymore. He dropped them about a year ago.

link
Taylor8766
11/18/10 7:26:29PM
Yep just a matter of time, if he didnt have that set back agains king mo he probably would already signed
mrsmiley
11/18/10 7:55:03PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by mrsmiley

hard telling.

Mousasi isn't with M-1 anymore. He dropped them about a year ago.

link

Even better then.
Pookie
11/18/10 7:57:08PM

Posted by Taylor8766

Yep just a matter of time, if he didnt have that set back agains king mo he probably would already signed

If he didnt have the set-back with King Mo, he'd be locked into his contract via the champion's clause.
1daveufc
11/19/10 6:37:25AM
Am sure a read somewhere that he had 1 fight left on his contract with strikeforce then he is a free agent.A hope this is true cause a wud love to see him in UFC against the very best in the world be it at MW or LHW.
tcunningham
11/19/10 4:43:23PM
i dont htink we'll ever see him in the octagon. it was a huge surprise to see shields come to the ufc even though he looked very unimpressive in his debut. i would rather have overeem in the ufc, he even said that he would love to fight in the ufc but dana keeps screwing around with fedor who has a very short career left in fighting IMO. i think overeem is in the top 5 in the world right now. hes totally handled his last few opponents including rogers who almost took fedor out in the 1st rnd. as for musasi, i dont think the ufc is very interested in him at all.
MMAcca
11/21/10 4:14:55PM
I think 2011 we will see Mousasi. I beleive he has one fight left with Strikeforce and maybe Gegard signing will pave the way for Fedor..........................although probably not.