Motorcyclists, why do you annoy me.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Motorcyclists, why do you annoy me.
Shawn91111
5/5/09 7:12:17PM
Does anyone else get annoyed by the sport motorcyclists who think they are bad ass and have to act like complete assholes. They are usually ok when its just one , but when they travel in packs it seems their jackass switch flips in their head. Yea we get it you can go fast and accelerate fast, but to be a complete idiot and weave in and out of traffic with no directional of course, and put other drivers in harms way is retarded. Not to mention when there is a red light and they feel they can move up in line by going between cars because their bike can fit. Maybe I should buy a Smart car and do the same.
Twenty20Dollars
5/5/09 8:03:04PM
I get annoyed by this and also people who drive cars and switch lanes because someone is turning and then they switch back.

I mean what they can't wait the couple of seconds for the other car to turn.

Too many bad drivers out there and it drives me crazy. People need to be more patience, because Im not looking to die in a car accident because someone else is a dumbass.
babalu46
5/5/09 8:28:50PM
I just dont have the words for how much i hate motorcyclists

Especially on little roads in the countryside they go far too fast and think everyone is going to slow down for them. Was in a 7.5 tonne truck on one of said roads and a bike misses the truck by inches by swerving out of our lane coming round a corner.

And the idiots who dont even wear the proper protective gear
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/5/09 10:42:38PM

I get annoyed by this and also people who drive cars and switch lanes because someone is turning and then they switch back. I mean what they can't wait the couple of seconds for the other car to turn.

In my city, some people(im not going to lie , almost always of asian descent) wait until the light hits yellow before turning . No fuking way am I waiting behind them. I'm pulling into the right lane as soon as i see a break, then switchin back into the left lane after the intersection if needed.

I drove a motorcycle from about 16- 18 (all i could afford , license is quicker to obtain). I did not swerve in and out of traffic . I did not ride in packs. The one thing i did love ... being at an intersection with a red light , driving up the curb past all the other cars until i got even with the person at the front. As soon as the light hit green , having the torque and excelleration to pass any car .
tberg420
5/6/09 10:05:30AM
I hate when the news makes it out that a terrible accident has occurred when a motorcyclist has been killed. I'm not saying all the time but about 50% of the time, the driver was doing something stupid and could have hurt someone else in the process. I think that motorcycles are something only the "douche-type" of guys drive but women love them so whatever helps their game, I guess.
roadking95th
5/6/09 12:38:27PM
It is not the bike, it's the retards riding them. There are plenty of punks driving their cars like idiots.

I use to ride a lot, but with less free time it has really dwindled. Ride a bike and you will realize how bad car drivers are. Now I ride a big bike, a 1998 FLHRCI-Annv as my name suggests. It has three big mofo-ing headlights on the front. You wouldn't believe how many idots don't see me!

Word of advice. If you want to ride, learn how to ride in the fields first because sooner or later you are going to have to go there.

My restaurant is very busy and there are several accidents in front of it every year. The spped limit is 45 but most do 50+. Invaraibly several times a week, some crotch rockets go whizzing by do 60+ then crank the throttle, pop a wheelie and do God knows what by the front. I do not want to be making that call to 911 when someone pulss out in front of them. Drivers don't even see headlamps and now you are pointing it in the air doing 70+
CwB
5/7/09 5:02:12PM
i like motorcycles, and i love when a street bike goes flying by in a wheelie. Guess thats just me though ( i have been riding dirt bikes for a long time now)

oh and a side note in Las Vegas it is 100%legal for bikes to squeeze through traffic when at a red light

and im guessing most of you who dont like street bikes have never riden one.
Shawn91111
5/7/09 6:08:11PM

Posted by CwB

i like motorcycles, and i love when a street bike goes flying by in a wheelie. Guess thats just me though ( i have been riding dirt bikes for a long time now)

oh and a side note in Las Vegas it is 100%legal for bikes to squeeze through traffic when at a red light

and im guessing most of you who dont like street bikes have never riden one.

Its not a question of riding one. Its a question of being a douchebag while riding one and putting others at harms way. You want to be a moron who does a wheelie in a 65mph zone..feel free, but zipping through traffic and being a jackass is a complete other thing
mkiv9secsupra
5/7/09 7:17:09PM
i couldnt care less. if they want to do it, let them. its not like they are going kill someone in a car/truck.
telnights
5/7/09 7:20:18PM
You couldn't pay me to ride a motorcycle. As a x-cop I have seen what happens when things go bad. I got called out to 100s of bike crashes and I can count on one hand how many times I seen people live to talk about their crash on a bike.