3/25/13 10:01:50PM
any riders? just brought my new bike home. a '96 Honda CBR 600 F3
what do you guys ride?
hotrodttt
3/26/13 12:53:49AM
02 gsxr baby
tcunningham
3/26/13 12:59:29AM
i had a yamaha stratoliner for a little while, i bought it off my parents for cheap but it was way to big. now i stick to my 2003 suzuki DRZ400 dualsport. i know dualsports arent really road bikes but its nice to be able to ride my dirtbike on the road without worrying about getting a ticket. i mostly ride it off road though.
Drudinh
3/26/13 6:52:11AM
I am totally getting a crotch rocket by next summer. I have been saving up and should be at my goal come October. So my goal has been to get a used bike and all the gear I need for under 10 grand. I have rode quite a few bikes but nothing that was too scary yet. My buddy has been trying to talk into buying his Triumph 1050, but I would hate to spend so much money on a bike and end up dropping it and wrecking myself. I will for sure work my way up to something with some decent power, but for now I have been looking (when I get the chances) at the cheapest bikes possible. Any tips let me know because I have been serious about this for 2 years now and the time has almost come.
postman
3/26/13 2:29:42PM
I have a total disregard for my own personal safety. It is due to this I refuse to buy a bike. I used to have a 97 KX 250 with a BARS comp motor. That bike was like lightning.
Shawn91111
3/26/13 7:54:12PM
I wanted to when I was younger but way to many fucked up drivers, both in cars and bikes themselves.

Had a chance to get a Ninja 250r recently and just couldnt do it. Mainly because of that nagging thing called a wife.
infestructure
3/26/13 11:02:03PM
When I was in the US last I rode a 400 Honda Shadow. Over here I ride a 650 BMW Dakar. New Zealand roads are much smaller and curvy. Love bikes and always will. But its good to have a car also, bikes suck here in the winter
bojangalz
3/27/13 2:15:17PM
Riding season can't come soon enough.

papercut
3/27/13 4:40:00PM

Posted by Drudinh

I am totally getting a crotch rocket by next summer. I have been saving up and should be at my goal come October. So my goal has been to get a used bike and all the gear I need for under 10 grand. I have rode quite a few bikes but nothing that was too scary yet. My buddy has been trying to talk into buying his Triumph 1050, but I would hate to spend so much money on a bike and end up dropping it and wrecking myself. I will for sure work my way up to something with some decent power, but for now I have been looking (when I get the chances) at the cheapest bikes possible. Any tips let me know because I have been serious about this for 2 years now and the time has almost come.

I picked my bike up for $2290 before taxes. This is my first bike and with the all the gear I had to get as well as insurance (helmet, armored jacket, gloves) I have about $2900 total investment. toss that in with the fact it came with brand new tires and only 16k miles. I got a steal.
papercut
3/28/13 5:37:05PM
got a few pics of my bike today can't wait for it to warm up a bit so I can take her out.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
papercut
3/28/13 5:38:11PM
Edit damn pics won't load
roadking95th
3/28/13 11:59:17PM
1998 Harley Davidson 95th Anniversary Road King Classic. Had it since new.
papercut
4/2/13 7:28:48PM
best part of having a professional photographer in the family

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Svartorm
4/3/13 2:10:09PM

Posted by bojangalz

Riding season can't come soon enough.

How come you have a public bathroom in your driveway?
papercut
6/6/13 5:09:18PM
got my first ticket on the bike today