Motonobu Tezuka in for Kang against Bruce Lee Roy at UFC on Fuel 6

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Motonobu Tezuka in for Kang against Bruce Lee Roy at UFC on Fuel 6
Franklinfan47
11/2/12 2:20:57PM
An injury has forced a late change to next week's UFC on FUEL TV 6 card in China.

Kyung Ho Kang (11-6 MMA, 0-0 UFC) is out of a bantamweight fight against Alex Caceres (7-5 MMA, 2-3 UFC) with a foot injury, which has forced the UFC to turn to a late replacement in the form of Motonobu Tezuka (19-4 MMA, 0-0 UFC). Sources close to the promotion on Friday confirmed the change to MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com), saying verbal agreements are in place for the bout.

linkage
Bubbles
11/2/12 3:25:32PM
13 of 19 wins are via decision? I'll take him because I like his sherdog picture

shaneTpain
11/2/12 5:16:48PM
I'm a fan of any fighter who comes in on 1 weeks notice! Warrior status
DrivenDavies15
11/2/12 6:23:19PM
I'm just thrilled Caceres is still fighting! Never heard of Tezuka before but looking at his record he hasn't fought anyone I've heard of but doesn't lose much either. Hoping for a good fight here and WAR CACERES
sparky
11/2/12 7:46:54PM

Posted by shaneTpain

I'm a fan of any fighter who comes in on 1 weeks notice! Warrior status

Agreed 100%
Tyzzler
11/2/12 9:49:40PM
I posted this on the other post about this while ago but didn't realize this had already been posted:

"Props to Tezuka for taking fight on a weeks notice but his un-impressive (to say the least) record coupled with the few fights of his I've seen, leave MUCH to be desired in a main card UFC fighter. I hate to use phrases like "boring fighter" because a win is a win, but let's just say this guy isn't going to be selling out arenas anytime soon.

As for Caceres, dude has improved a lot since dropping divisions and should be 3-0 had it not been for Herb Dean's bullsh*t 2-pt deduction. Kid's also matured a lot since dropping the "Bruce Leeroy" persona saying he wanted to distance himself from that person we all saw in the house.

I think Caceres takes this one by a pretty impressive sub! If Tezuka does find some way to pull off the W, I have a feeling I won't be awake by the time the winner's announced! "
prozacnation1978
11/2/12 9:50:44PM
Bruce leroy has found a home at 135
He will win this fight I hope