Morton Tests Positive for Steroids

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Morton Tests Positive for Steroids
rcg916
6/13/07 6:31:04PM
The official test results are in, and as expected, Morton's test came back dirty. No wonder he didnt want to test post-fight.

LINK
xthe_scottx
6/13/07 6:38:49PM
Wow, first he gets KO'd in under a minute, then he loses his fight purse for refusing to take the drug test and now he will be fined and disgraced on top of it. I feel a little sorry for him but he brought it on himself.
grappler0000
6/13/07 7:00:11PM
Who didn't see that coming?
Porch28
6/13/07 8:08:46PM
It's got to make you wonder how many years he used it in the NFL. They should ban everyone that cheats! I'm sick of it!!!!!!
Stickan
6/13/07 9:00:06PM
Boy did he make a fool out of himself...

First, almost getting killed against a comedian in a matter of seconds, then refusing a piss test only to test positive for steroids a few days later.

I hope we never get to see him in sports or elsewhere again.
aznteabagger
6/13/07 9:55:42PM

Posted by Stickan

Boy did he make a fool out of himself...

First, almost getting killed against a comedian in a matter of seconds, then refusing a piss test only to test positive for steroids a few days later.

I hope we never get to see him in sports or elsewhere again.

aman brother
Leland
6/14/07 8:06:25AM
what a POS. He can't fight anyway. I hope he quits his athletic career and starts a career as a Mcdonald's cashier. That's the best place for him.
thepunisher
6/14/07 9:34:25AM
I am glad he isn't going to make a dime from that fight

he got paid more then Saku
fatdevil1982
6/14/07 10:49:32AM
i heard the AC banned him indefinately because he denied to test after the fight.

beyond taking his fight purse away there is not much else they can do.

he got tooled in that fight because its not that he trained two months for that fight, its that he only has two months of MMA training period.

the other guy wasnt a big name but if you watch him move he deffinately has been doing something (MARTIAL ART) for a long time
pv3Hpv3p
6/14/07 3:48:46PM

Posted by thepunisher

I am glad he isn't going to make a dime from that fight

he got paid more then Saku

I just puked in my mouth a little... Is that really true???