Mortal Kombat vs DC?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Mortal Kombat vs DC?
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
11/20/08 1:28:33AM
Just got the game, me and my rommies are loving it. Anybody else playing?

My X-Box Online screen name is STEROLIZER or ryhno27.
Ordep
11/20/08 1:42:12AM
never been a fan of the series but the fact that the USA version is Rated T just takes away all of what MK was truly about. I don't even want to rent it.

Look for the video of the "real" Joker fatality. It's just simply amazing and sick. I guess it is only in the Europe version.

MvC2 >>>>>>>> MKvsDC

but still any Soul Calibur is better than all.
haggiswashere
11/20/08 6:10:09AM

Posted by Ordep

never been a fan of the series but the fact that the USA version is Rated T just takes away all of what MK was truly about. I don't even want to rent it.

Look for the video of the "real" Joker fatality. It's just simply amazing and sick. I guess it is only in the Europe version.

MvC2 >>>>>>>> MKvsDC

but still any Soul Calibur is better than all.

i looked it up and if you are talking about the gun one it is pretty sick. i was disappointed in batmans though
ohiostate1016
11/20/08 12:28:27PM
I'm a huge fan of both MK and DC, but this game looks absolutely horrendus. First of all, the Teen rating will probably make this game a lot less violent than it should be.

Second, the list fighters in the game is a joke. There are less than 20 total characters, and there are head scratchers on both sides. As far as I can remember, this is the first MK game without Johnny Cage, one of my favorite characters. And who is Shazamm? Lex Luthor? Are you kidding me????
MMAcca
11/20/08 2:59:24PM
What's a 'rommie' ?
tdietel01
11/20/08 3:27:17PM
SCORPION > everyone else
dannyfrank
11/20/08 3:54:38PM

Posted by tdietel01

SCORPION > everyone else

GET OVER HERE!!!!!!

thats just too badass. anyways, glad to hear that the game is awesome. i was thinking about buying it
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
11/21/08 3:14:31AM
Don't be fooled. The game is still very violent...and very fun.