Morrison to Taunt Liddell at Press Conference

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Morrison to Taunt Liddell at Press Conference
zephead
5/24/07 4:32:46PM
Boxer Tommy Morrison is taking a page out of the Rocky 3 playbook with his plan to attend a Chuck Liddell press conference to goad the UFC champ into an eventual fight.

LINK
BadSanta
5/24/07 7:02:12PM
Has Tommy figured out his HIV status yet? That whole story is weird and impossible to understand...how can there be this much confusion about a fighter's HIV status???

Liddell would destroy him, though. What's the point of a fight like that?
Junior24
5/24/07 8:00:45PM
Maybe he should fight Brock Lesnar now that he doesnt have an opponent. Let the rumors begin
grappler0000
5/24/07 10:04:07PM
It sounds like he is trying to use the Liddell comment as an elevator ride to the top. I say let him get a couple of fights under his belt, and if he is able to perform as well as he thinks, then talk about it. Nobody gets a free ride. Well, except maybe Maywether if he actually wanted it...but there is a definate agenda there.
Aether
5/25/07 3:12:26AM
rofl I say throw him in there with liddell, let him get his ass kicked worse than he did in rocky V so that we can all forget about him asap.
hollywood1978
5/25/07 3:31:15AM
Morrison is a HORRIBLE matchup for Chucky! Tommy's left hook is the stuff of legend. Chuck better plan on taking him down and ground and pounding him. Tito or Couture would be a much better fight because they know better than to think that a looping overhand and a fighting stance that keeps your right hand at your waist has any serious chance of working against a world class boxer. Chuck better hope that Tommy has lost the majority of his talent or that he is a sucker for a leg kick if he wants to stand with him.
cowcatcher
5/25/07 10:06:28AM
its been a long time since morrison fought anyone even considered decent, he may not have HIV but i think hes showing signs of retardation to want to fight chuck at this point in his life
htownstunna713
5/25/07 8:19:03PM
good i hope he does cuz i wanna see chuck throw hands with him
BadSanta
5/25/07 10:32:01PM

Posted by hollywood1978

Morrison is a HORRIBLE matchup for Chucky! Tommy's left hook is the stuff of legend. Chuck better plan on taking him down and ground and pounding him. Tito or Couture would be a much better fight because they know better than to think that a looping overhand and a fighting stance that keeps your right hand at your waist has any serious chance of working against a world class boxer. Chuck better hope that Tommy has lost the majority of his talent or that he is a sucker for a leg kick if he wants to stand with him.

LOL. Morrison would get carried out on a stretcher. I doubt that the NSAC would even allow Morrison into the Octagon w/Chuck.