Anybody from montreal or anywere close??

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anybody from montreal or anywere close??
ko-kbo130
1/2/09 1:47:54AM
im supposed to be heading up to montreal next weekend with a coupple of buddies of mine. i was just wondering if anybody knows of any good places to go to. places with dancing and lots of women are a plus
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/2/09 8:07:12AM
yeah im from gatineau, wich is about give or take 1h30 away. Been going out in Montreal for years now so listen closely to my top 5 young grasshopper.

1- Les Foufounes Électriques
2- Saphir
3- Juice Nightclub
4- Club Exit
5- Thursday's

Now those are all nightclubs where most people dance, and yes extremely hot girls. If you want something more in the bar/lounge area feel free to pm me. always glad to help people who wanna party on my turf
Wallass
1/2/09 11:09:06AM
Im from Ottawa and I think it was club Juice that I went to for Rampages after party after GSP beat Serra. If its the same spot I highly recommend it. Great setup and they had couches and a sweet setup outside. It was similiar to the "Night at the Roxbury" Club lol.
king_katool
1/2/09 11:55:00AM
im from hamilton, and i went to MTL for my 18 Bday 7 months back and went into juice man one hell of a club and the French girls lol
king_katool
1/2/09 11:55:38AM
comp froze sry
king_katool
1/2/09 11:56:14AM
comp froze sry
RampageOwnedYou
1/2/09 2:28:00PM
Im in the Toronto area, and was in Montreal not too long ago.
Thursday's is good. All in all, Montreal has some VERY sexy women. A must see.
mrkennedy
1/2/09 11:36:57PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

yeah im from gatineau, wich is about give or take 1h30 away. Been going out in Montreal for years now so listen closely to my top 5 young grasshopper.

1- Les Foufounes Électriques
2- Saphir
3- Juice Nightclub
4- Club Exit
5- Thursday's

Now those are all nightclubs where most people dance, and yes extremely hot girls. If you want something more in the bar/lounge area feel free to pm me. always glad to help people who wanna party on my turf

good list
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/3/09 9:14:46AM

Posted by mrkennedy

good list

Thanks, I like to paaarety