One month to get that six pack!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » One month to get that six pack!!!!!
« Previous Page
The-Don
6/20/08 8:56:53PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by wolfman

Hope everything goes well Rush! Seeing this thread is motivating me to get my six pack back. Good luck!

Get your ass off the couch and get going. We'll all motivate each other.

THIS GIVES ME A GREAT IDEA!!!!! Look for my next thread...
THE CHALLENGE!!!
Jackelope
6/21/08 3:45:46AM

Posted by Rush

Well, I'm down to about the last week and personally I haven't seen much progress. My weight is still pretty much the same and I only look marginally better. Mind you I have a tendency to lose fat elsewhere on my body first.

On the brighter side, I do feel like I am back in good form now.

Composition could have changed, too. You never know you may have shed 5 or 10 lbs. of fat only to gain 7 or 8 of muscle. Too bad you couldn't do a solid body fat % test first. Also, be aware that you'll lose the fat last in the place you gain it first. In your case it could be your stomach.

Still, though... feeling better is great! I'd rather feel great and be a fatboy than feel like shit and look in shape haha
Rush
6/21/08 10:09:21AM
very true!!!!
Rush
6/25/08 3:36:16PM
The good news is I finally broke the 165 barrier, which means I am starting to lose fat at a slow and steady rate. I''m sur eit's not water weight because the previous weigh ins were done after losing more water than today. It took a lot longer than I thought, but I think things are starting to get moving.

The bad news is, I am hungry, cranky and not getting that much writing done. Sleeping on the couch is starting to take it's toll on me. My legs are stiff and my back is sore. I am going to try and move back to the bed, hopefully the baby wont keep me up throughout the night.
Ben_Hutch
6/25/08 5:36:14PM
Mate just do sit-ups. It works
Rush
6/25/08 9:58:48PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Did you look at the details of my ab workout? It's way more than just situps and it isn't sufficient just on its own.

I used to (years ago) do 1500 crunches and sit-ups each night about 4 times a week and it didn't do anything for me. I got better results doing one really hard ab workout a week in addition to my other stuff.

Bottom line is I just don't have the genes for the six pack type body.
wolfman
6/30/08 7:36:10PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Did you look at the details of my ab workout? It's way more than just situps and it isn't sufficient just on its own.

I used to (years ago) do 1500 crunches and sit-ups each night about 4 times a week and it didn't do anything for me. I got better results doing one really hard ab workout a week in addition to my other stuff.

Bottom line is I just don't have the genes for the six pack type body.

Exactly, not everyone can just do sit-ups and get a six-pack.
Pages: 1 [2]