HOW ABOUT A MONEY CAMP/LEAGUE ?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » HOW ABOUT A MONEY CAMP/LEAGUE ?
donnyt
12/16/07 11:06:55AM
I THINK IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA TO START A MONEY LEAGUE FOR PEOPLE YOU WANT TO PUT UP REAL MONEY.(HAVE IT AS OPTIONAL)
LETS SAY PEOPLE WOULD PUT UP $20 AT THE BEGINNIG OF THE SEASON AND PUT THEM IN CAMPS OF 50
THEN IT WOULD GIVE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO REALLY WIN MONEY AND ARE SERIOUS ALOT BETTER CHANCE
SO LETS SAY FOR EXAMPLE
1ST PLACE IN POINTS AND MONEY WOULD WIN $200 (400 TOTAL)
2ND PLACE IN POINTS AND MONEY WOULD WIN $100(200 TOTAL)
3RD PLACE IN POINTS AND MONEY WOULD WIN $50 (100 TOTAL)

THE TOTAL MONEY THE PLAYGROUND WOULD GIVE OUT WOULD BE
$700 DOLLARS
WELL SIMPLE MATH TELLS YOU IF YOU HAVE 50 PEOPLE TIMES $20 DOLLARS IT WOULD BE A $1,000 DOLLARS SO THAT LEAVES $300 LEFT OVER FOR EACH CAMP CREATED
THEN THE PLAYGROUND COULD TAKE THAT MONEY FOR HAVING TO DO THE EXTRA WORK
OR USE THAT MONEY TO GIVE OUT AWARDS FOR FIGHT CAMPS(WE ALL KNOW HOW EVERY ONE COMPLAINS ABOUT THAT)
I KNOW IT CAN BE DONE IF THE GROUND CAN ACCEPT $12 BUCKS FOR
A MEMBERSHIP THEN THEY CAN DO THIS
I MEAN IT'S ALOT LIKE FANTASY FOOTBALL,BASEBALL LEAGUES ETC.
SOMEONE'S GOING TO START A LEAGUE LIKE THIS AND PROBABLY TAKE ALOT OF THE PLAYERS BECAUSE THERE'S ALOT BETTER CHANCE OF BEATING 50 THAN 11,000
SO WHY NOT BEAT THEM TO THE PUNCH
BY THE THE WAY EVERBODY SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO PLAY WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND WIN THAT MONEY TO
IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER CATEGORY
EXAMPLE
MY PICKS
MY WAGERS
* MY MONEY LEAGUE
MY FIGHT CAMP
SECONDARY LEAGUE
zephead
12/16/07 11:10:51AM
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO YELL? I DON"T THNK ANYONE HERE IS DEAF
donnyt
12/16/07 11:21:29AM
YEAH BUT BEING LEGALLY BLIND IS A PROBLEM IN TODAY'S SOCIETY SORRY I'M NOT A POSTMASTER I DON'T WORK FOR THE POST OFFICE
AND WHY DON'T YOU JUST STICK TO THE TOPIC
DIDN'T YOUR MOM TELL YOU IF DON'T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY NOTHING
madmarck
12/17/07 8:46:00AM
BUT WE REALLY LIKE TO TALK TO PEOPLE BACK IN CAPS WHO TALK TO US IN CAPS AND POINT OUT THAT THEY REALIZE THIS . BUT THEY DONT ULTIMATELY REALIZE THAT THERE IDEA HAS BEEN THOUGHT OF BEFORE. IF YOU WANT TO BE REAL MONEY OF ufc EVENTS THEN GO TO BETUS/UFC.COM
emfleek
12/17/07 8:50:40AM
People who take issue with caps lock crack me up. It's not like he's actually yelling and hurting your ears or something. You chose to read the thread. You could've hit "Back" as soon as you saw the Caps Lock if you wanted. Why give a guy crap for something he's not really doing (yelling). So he wants to type in all caps...big friggin' deal.
donnyt
12/17/07 12:46:47PM
on betus it only lets you do wagers it's not a league
i never said i was the first to ever think of the idea so why even say that i don't realize it's been thought of before
the point is that there is not a league like this out there and there should be
i think the gameplay,set up and all of the options on this website are great
it's just the odds of actually winning are insane
i mean really how many other fantasy games do you have to compete against 12,000 people to have a chance to win
i understand it's all for fun but having virtually no chance of winning isn't very fun

i took off the caps to avoid the drama
DCRage
12/17/07 1:07:08PM
UFC's Fantasy Game.
zephead
12/17/07 6:01:16PM

Posted by donnyt

on betus it only lets you do wagers it's not a league
i never said i was the first to ever think of the idea so why even say that i don't realize it's been thought of before
the point is that there is not a league like this out there and there should be
i think the gameplay,set up and all of the options on this website are great
it's just the odds of actually winning are insane
i mean really how many other fantasy games do you have to compete against 12,000 people to have a chance to win
i understand it's all for fun but having virtually no chance of winning isn't very fun

i took off the caps to avoid the drama

Thank you. Your internet yelling really hurt my cyber ears.
Stickan
12/19/07 11:17:49AM
I have a problem taking anyone named donny on MMA internet forums seriously already and then with the caps....
donnyt
12/19/07 3:36:23PM
are you guys for real? i mean seriously what are you a bunch of internet warriors lookin for people to bash with your keyboards
all i was trying to do is increase the peoples chances of winning who are serious by throwin a measley $20 a season and if enough people did it
and if enough teams were created it could've been the solution to giving out awards to fight camps.but what do i get ? a bunch of guys nitpicking about everything (caps lock,screenname and lord knows what it will be next)

now i remember why i don't post on website forums
thanks for fixing my amnesia
Stickan
12/20/07 11:38:39AM

Posted by donnyt

are you guys for real? i mean seriously what are you a bunch of internet warriors lookin for people to bash with your keyboards
all i was trying to do is increase the peoples chances of winning who are serious by throwin a measley $20 a season and if enough people did it
and if enough teams were created it could've been the solution to giving out awards to fight camps.but what do i get ? a bunch of guys nitpicking about everything (caps lock,screenname and lord knows what it will be next)

now i remember why i don't post on website forums
thanks for fixing my amnesia

The reason i bagged on you for your screen name is because there's a guy called donny sabotaging radio shows and forums. The reason I bagged on you for using caps is because it's retarded and unreadable and you still havn't edited it. The reason why no ones posting any relevant answers is because it's a topic that's been done before.