Mom Caught Blowing Son's Teammate During Wrestling Match

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Mom Caught Blowing Son's Teammate During Wrestling Match
BlueSkiesBurn
8/20/10 8:58:36PM
Is nothing sacred any more? Time was when they wouldn’t allow you to bring a soda into the stands at the high school gym for fear that you might spill it. Now we have reports of a middle-aged mom/teacher’s aid giving oral sex to a male wrestler in the stands DURING a tournament. (Doesn’t that weaken the legs? At the very least it might make your teammates jealous.) Anyway, this is a very complicated story, but basically it comes down to one wrestler’s mom being accused–at first–of sexting a 15-year-old boy, the cops investigating and then find out that she actually liked older men . . . around 17. And that kid allegedly got more than naughty text messages. How did Gallegos get caught?

Story

Okay, so, I can understand why the kids would do this, I mean, after all, which one of us DIDN'T tell one of our friends that we wanted to bang their mom at that age. We all did, you're lying if you didn't.

But the mom....she's just got problems. Oh, I'd like to point out that she blew him here in Bakersfield, too (allegedly) and she didn't get caught here. I'm sure that's gonna piss off our D.A. when he finds out our town dropped the ball on a pedophile.
kopower
8/20/10 9:54:14PM
Don't know if i believe the kid about getting a bj in the stands at a tourny, but what the hell is wrong with some people? My wife is a teacher and she gets so pissed when hearing stories like this. I can't even joke around with her about the subject.
jae_1833
8/22/10 12:43:53AM
No mercy....give her the chair!
cowcatcher
8/23/10 9:00:44AM
i feel worst for her son here, hes a teenager and thats hard enough without everyone in school knowing about something like this.
cmill21
8/23/10 11:18:12AM
He better change schools and his name. His highschool life is over at that school. If my mom did that I would dis own her until she needed to go to a home, then bam, shittiest home on the planet.
cowcatcher
8/23/10 11:41:17AM

Posted by cmill21

He better change schools and his name. His highschool life is over at that school. If my mom did that I would dis own her until she needed to go to a home, then bam, shittiest home on the planet.

BlueSkiesBurn
8/23/10 4:57:41PM

Posted by cmill21

You mean her son, right? Because I'm pretty sure the two kids she blew just became the most popular kids in school
emfleek
8/24/10 8:38:05AM
I'm dying to know...

WHO WON THE WRESTLING MATCH!?!?!?
BlueSkiesBurn
8/24/10 4:00:46PM

Posted by emfleek

I'm dying to know...

WHO WON THE WRESTLING MATCH!?!?!?

Not her son....in any way...
Rush
8/25/10 12:43:23AM
Actually makes the "I had sex with your mom" jokes take on a whole new meaning. On the flip side I don't know if I would let that woman's lips (either of them) wrap around my Johnson. She looks a little diseased.
MMA-San
8/30/10 2:27:06PM
If I were the kid I'd do it. Can blame him. Who wouldn't at 15.

But during a wrestling match...come on...atleast wait til later that night.