Mods: Wrong "event selections locked in" date for Affliction 2!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Mods: Wrong "event selections locked in" date for Affliction 2!
DCRage
9/11/08 3:27:37PM
When reporting an update for another Secondary League event, I noticed this error in the picks section for the rescheduled Affliction 2 PPV:

Event selection will be locked in 462d 1h 34m.

That would mean the selections would be locked sometime in 2010 for a January 2009 PPV! And as much as I wouldn't mind being able to exploit this and get a perfect pick record for once (although everyone else could too and we all get Top Score badges!), honesty must win out.
emfleek
9/11/08 3:34:57PM

Posted by DCRage

And as much as I wouldn't mind being able to exploit this and get a perfect pick record for once (although everyone else could too and we all get Top Score badges!), honesty must win out.

MOUNT UP!!!

postman
9/11/08 7:39:24PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

And as much as I wouldn't mind being able to exploit this and get a perfect pick record for once (although everyone else could too and we all get Top Score badges!), honesty must win out.

MOUNT UP!!!

I actually have a delorian (if thats how you spell it) If you can supply the flux capsitor (agian with the spelling) we will be the kings of the playground!
SpiderSilva
9/11/08 8:28:40PM

Posted by postman

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

MOUNT UP!!!

I actually have a delorian (if thats how you spell it) If you can supply the flux capsitor (agian with the spelling) we will be the kings of the playground!

Dude I found the Flux Capasitor STILL IN THE BOX only $180.00 lets get the party started

look for yourself

http://cgi.ebay.com/Back-to-the-Future-FLUX-CAPACITOR-MOVIE-REPLICA-NEW_W0QQitemZ180288022135QQihZ008QQcategoryZ60361QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
haggiswashere
9/12/08 3:51:19AM
did you notice this too? January 17th 2008 cuz i don't remember it happening...
Svartorm
9/12/08 4:26:16AM
I think we were just anticipating them pushing the event back again. It'll be fixed shortly.
Bumpy
9/12/08 4:22:11PM

Posted by postman

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

MOUNT UP!!!

check out KaleCoauto for all those hard to find parts. lol

link