MODS: elitexc cbs oct 4 fight card question

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » MODS: elitexc cbs oct 4 fight card question
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/30/08 6:14:34AM
Edson Berto vs. Connor Heun is posted onmmaweekly.com & the playground has him fighting Mike Aina.

just curious which one was correct

DCRage
9/30/08 6:45:48AM
The official card on ProElite.com has Aina on the card whereas everyone else seems to have changed it to Heun overnight. I initially thought Aina was off the card due to an injury but I've been reading different things. I say drop the fight and put another one on in its place.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/30/08 1:19:44PM
hasnt been fixed yet?

hmmm.......i might have to make me a taporsnap-like thread
voodoo-jitsu
9/30/08 1:35:10PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

hasnt been fixed yet?

hmmm.......i might have to make me a taporsnap-like thread

that thread was an instant classic
Svartorm
9/30/08 3:21:20PM
What fight would you like to see in its place? We've really picked the cards clean here already. We initially took the fight off because there was an injury rumor about Aina, but the only site that had him off the card was mmaweekly. If someone gets something concrete on that, please drop a line here and let us know.
DCRage
9/30/08 4:55:49PM
Mania just posted the finalized card-Aina is off. Conor Heun is the repalcement. The full EXC card is now this:
Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock
Jake Shields vs. Paul Daley
Gina Carano vs. Kelly Kobald
Andrei Arlovski vs. Roy Nelson
Murilo Rua vs. Benji Radach
Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos vs. Yoko Takahashi
James Edson Berto vs. Conor Heun
Seth Petruzelli vs. Aaron Rosa
Lorenzo Borgomeo vs. Mickey Gomez
David Gomez vs. Brett Jackowski
Jorge Boechat vs. Nicolae Curry
Alexander Shlemenko vs. Robert “Bubba” McDaniel, which I would've voted for, is now off. It probably will be moved to 11/8.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/30/08 5:36:02PM

Posted by Svartorm

What fight would you like to see in its place?