Should the Mods change the name of the UFC/Pride forum?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Should the Mods change the name of the UFC/Pride forum?
POLL: Should they change the name of the UFC/Pride forum?
yes 80% (28)
no 6% (2)
pride never die! 14% (5)
fedorwins1
2/13/08 5:06:26PM
As much as I hate to say it Pride is gone and there are many new MMA orgs out there to fill its spot. M-1, World Victory Road, K-1, WEC, etc. I just think it's time to move on..
Copenhagen
2/13/08 9:06:54PM
Yes, I think Pride should be removed and replaced with WEC. Then they can add WEC to the main leauge.
madmarck
2/13/08 9:46:32PM
I voted Yes but in my heart i meant to say no......
CornishMMA
2/14/08 12:23:57PM
Well they kinda already have ............... it dissapeared from the link at bottom left hand side of most pages where they list all the forums, it is now UFC Forum

But yeah i think it is time to call it UFC only, also that ufc vs pride thread should really be UNstickied as that argument is long dead
fedorwins1
2/18/08 2:34:15PM
TTT
casey64
2/18/08 6:46:06PM
yah it needs to be changed but pride never dies
CornishMMA
2/19/08 10:28:47AM
Yes PRIDE never dies, it just has a DREAM

Posted by CornishMMA

Well they kinda already have ............... it dissapeared from the link at bottom left hand side of most pages where they list all the forums, it is now UFC Forum

But yeah i think it is time to call it UFC only, also that ufc vs pride thread should really be UNstickied as that argument is long dead

Kracker_Jap
2/23/08 8:06:01PM
KrackerJap wonders how many times he has to see these threads till theres change or they sticky this thread and delete the rest
Pookie
2/25/08 1:26:42AM
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!