MMAPlayground Magazine

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMAPlayground Magazine
Mchubb316
5/27/08 3:01:26AM
Just a thought. What if the powers that be published MMAPlayground the magazine. Who would grace the first cover? Content? Training techniques, upcoming events, recap of past events, regional amature coverage, guest columnists, sponsors, MMAPlayground leaderboard, MMAPlayground rankings voted on by members. MMAPlayground could put an option for Platinum members that include membership and subscription dues. I think this woud be a cool thing to be a part of. I know this is probably far fetched but it would be fun to discuss. Thoughts? Thanks in advance for any and all replies.
ohiostate1016
5/27/08 6:48:25AM
I don't think that there is any question...Andy Wang would have to be on the first cover. And I already found the picture. No photo shoot necessary.

DCRage
5/27/08 6:48:30AM
Maybe include summaries of News items and also a spotlight column for the MMA Training Forum, usually at least 1-2 training items are shown on the front cover of most MMA magazines I see (and where I live, admittedly that's only Tapout and 1-2 others). As far as cost, maybe offer it at a discount for Premium members (if it's a monthly thing, $15-20 a year sounds reasonable) as another incentive to go Premium and support the site.
iwannabesedated
5/27/08 5:48:54PM
If you guys would need a photographer to take pics of Female spreads for the magzine....Hit me up.

I subscribe to FIGHT! and they have a spread and story on a hottie each month...So if you were to start a magazine..i got first dibs on photgraphing the girls.

wolfman
5/27/08 6:28:06PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

If you guys would need a photographer to take pics of Female spreads for the magzine....Hit me up.

I subscribe to FIGHT! and they have a spread and story on a hottie each month...So if you were to start a magazine..i got first dibs on photgraphing the girls.

Nice.