mmaplayground fantasy football league

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » mmaplayground fantasy football league
« Previous Page
Shawn91111
9/1/11 7:36:51PM
fine with me
Playground_Samurai
9/3/11 7:38:57PM
Bump, to make sure everyone who initially signed up still wants to participate and is good with an 11pm eastern/10pm central draft time. Let me know if there are any issues asap, please. The draft is tomorrow night and kingsmasher and BelXavier420 have still not accepted their invites.

Also, if you don't plan on participating for the whole season, please don't wast our time. I'll have the few guys that were a tad late for sign ups take your spot. It sucks when a team never updates their lineup and doesn't pay any attention. Takes some of the challenge and fun out of the game.

Twenty20Dollars
9/3/11 11:21:34PM
That works.

Might send out invites to the other people that wanted to join, if they haven't accepted yet.
Ordep
9/5/11 2:36:19AM
of course i missed the draft, of course my team sucks
prophecy033
9/5/11 3:14:51AM

Posted by Ordep

which team is yours?
BelXavier420
9/5/11 7:28:21AM
My bad, I was out of town this weekend and was so tired last night I completely forgot about the draft. Looks like someone else took my spot though so I guess I'll watch from the sidelines.
Playground_Samurai
9/5/11 10:16:57AM

Posted by BelXavier420

My bad, I was out of town this weekend and was so tired last night I completely forgot about the draft. Looks like someone else took my spot though so I guess I'll watch from the sidelines.

I apologize for that X. I tried to come up with the best time for everybody to be available, but not everybody got back to me on that so I went with the time that fit best for the people that did get back to me.

Posted by Ordep

There were a couple other participants that didn't make the draft either. I'd say to send out as many trade offers as possible, because as usual, there are going to be people who didn't get a lot of the players they wanted due to the auto drafting.
Playground_Samurai
9/5/11 10:33:18AM

Posted by Ordep

You're new team, aren't you?

If so, now that I look at your team, I'm surprised you think your team sucks. Your starting squad looks pretty damn good to me. Rivers, Charles, Bradshaw, The Law Firm, Jennings, and VD. Only one i'd be iffy on is Steve Johnson and possibly your D. But hell, you have Mark Ingram on your bench and Mike Thomas who I think is a sleeper on your bench, too. Even Roy Williams could have a surprising season if he gets on the same page as Cutler. Not bad at all, IMO.
Ordep
9/5/11 6:15:41PM

Posted by gspfan

Posted by Ordep

You're new team, aren't you?

If so, now that I look at your team, I'm surprised you think your team sucks. Your starting squad looks pretty damn good to me. Rivers, Charles, Bradshaw, The Law Firm, Jennings, and VD. Only one i'd be iffy on is Steve Johnson and possibly your D. But hell, you have Mark Ingram on your bench and Mike Thomas who I think is a sleeper on your bench, too. Even Roy Williams could have a surprising season if he gets on the same page as Cutler. Not bad at all, IMO.

Yep, you're right. I was just pissed that I missed it because I knew I had to do something at 11 when I looked at the clock but didn't remember. Now that I take a closer look I like my team... soon will have a real name.
Ordep
9/21/11 2:01:00PM
Jamaal went down so I need a RB, take a look at my team and make offers, everyone but AJ and Bradshaw are available.
Pages: 1 [2]