MMAPLAYGROUND FANTASY FOOTBALL- YOUR TEAMS BIGGEST SURPRISES AND DISAPPOINTMENTS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMAPLAYGROUND FANTASY FOOTBALL- YOUR TEAMS BIGGEST SURPRISES AND DISAPPOINTMENTS
« Previous Page
BuffaloDave
11/5/11 11:42:09AM
I'm not on the PG league but just want to say Fred Jackson is the biggest surprise for anyone in any league. The guy is damn near avg. 200 all purpose yards per game. In leagues where you get a point per catch this is even better. Freddy has always been an average RB since he has been in the league, even in the preseason it looked like the Bills might roll with Spiller as the #1 back. Then Freddy comes out like he is AP or CJ this season.

Another big surprise is on the Panthers, no not that guy, but Steve Smith.

Disappointment - Rashard Mendenhall, Chris Johnson (had to be expected a little since he held out for so long, but half the season is over and he still is playing like poo), and Roddy White.
Bubbles
11/5/11 11:50:29AM
my 2 best teams are via auction draft. my 2 worst team are via live draft...i have 4 teams in total. im a better fantasy general manager when it comes to free agents than draft day lol

biggest surprise: definitely Freddy Jackson. own him on 3 teams to be my #3 RB or fill a flex spot...and wow. Tim Hightower was up here to before being put on IR

biggest disappointment: Antonio Gates, Joe Flacco, Joseph Addai (without any passing game he should have gotten more touches and stayed healthy)
Pages: 1 [2]