MMAPlayground is the best!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMAPlayground is the best!
ThaAxeMurderer7
5/10/08 6:06:50PM
I just want to say that I've been to a number of different sites and I think this site is by far the best. When I visit sites like Sherdog and Junkie and then compare with the playground, I feel that the members on this site are more knowledgeable and mature than members on those sites. I would just like to say thank you to the creator or creators of MMAPlayground for making this the best website for MMA news and for providing me with something to pass the boring time at work.
Jackelope
5/10/08 6:37:13PM
Here, here!

(Or is it hear, hear?)
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/10/08 7:21:07PM

Posted by Jackelope

Here, here!

(Or is it hear, hear?)

either way i'm down
wolfman
5/10/08 7:28:11PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

I just want to say that I've been to a number of different sites and I think this site is by far the best. When I visit sites like Sherdog and Junkie and then compare with the playground, I feel that the members on this site are more knowledgeable and mature than members on those sites. I would just like to say thank you to the creator or creators of MMAPlayground for making this the best website for MMA news and for providing me with something to pass the boring time at work.

I agree. Anyways, how about becoming a premium member to thank the site back... Just a thought.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/10/08 7:31:44PM

Posted by wolfman

I agree. Anyways, how about becoming a premium member to thank the site back... Just a thought.

r u working on commission? jk. i will someday this summer, once i get my finances in order. it sucks being a college student
wolfman
5/10/08 7:38:06PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by wolfman

r u working on commission? jk. i will someday this summer, once i get my finances in order. it sucks being a college student

No, but wish I was. It's cool, I know not everyone can afford it or whatever their reason may be. I'm also a college student, so I feel your pain. Yet, I just think if more people laid down a rather cheap $20 for a membership the prize money could be higher. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the prize money has gone down. Also, it's crazy that there is over 22,000 members but only about 130 Premium Members....
Kracker_Jap
5/10/08 8:55:27PM
all I can say is chicks dig premuim members
disorderlyvision
5/10/08 9:33:43PM

your nose is getting a little brown there bud