MMAPG Rankings

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » MMAPG Rankings
Rabi
10/29/10 1:38:41PM
With the great news of UFC and WEC merging and with how exciting and popular the FW and BW divisions are becoming is there any chance of adding 2 more rankings to the fighter rankings. FW and BW.
jae_1833
10/29/10 10:03:07PM
Awesome idea!!!!!!!
hippysmacker
10/30/10 4:58:35AM
I have asked for this multiple times. Maybe now that the UFC will have the weight classes they will go for it, because the primary league is their main concern.
Rabi
10/30/10 5:56:11AM
Fingers crossed
jae_1833
10/30/10 6:05:43PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I have asked for this multiple times. Maybe now that the UFC will have the weight classes they will go for it, because the primary league is their main concern.

If they don't agree now then they very well may be hippies....I am sure you could handle that!
AchillesHeel
11/13/10 12:23:09PM
I came in here today to suggest this very thing.
jodybanman
1/1/11 4:10:36PM
the MMAplayground rankings are some of my favorite rankings, and not just because I contribute to them. I believe the members/users of this site are among the most savvy MMA fans you could find, and that makes this site's rankings the only fan rankings that really matter.

It is inevitable that the 135 and 145 divisions will be added, but the sooner the better. These divisions are as relevant as any other, and the majority of the members of this site are more than familiar with them and the fighters competing in them.