MMAPG Mobile Phone app?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » MMAPG Mobile Phone app?
bojangalz
7/16/10 1:46:01AM
I think it's about time MMAPG gets a mobile phone app for the major platforms. It would be awesome to have an app dedicated to making picks and wagers as well as a custom forums viewer. It would sure beat the hell out of navigating through the site from a mobile browser.

I realize it cost money to develop such programs. I personally would be willing to make a donation and I'm sure if a paypal account was set up may other avid members of the Playground would do the same.
jae_1833
7/16/10 3:28:44AM
That's just plain badass!!
BlueSkiesBurn
7/16/10 4:37:32AM

Posted by bojangalz

I think it's about time MMAPG gets a mobile phone app for the major platforms. It would be awesome to have an app dedicated to making picks and wagers as well as a custom forums viewer. It would sure beat the hell out of navigating through the site from a mobile browser.

I realize it cost money to develop such programs. I personally would be willing to make a donation and I'm sure if a paypal account was set up may other avid members of the Playground would do the same.

Bojangalz, I'm really glad you posted this thread. Zxandu and I have been talking about this for a month. We were about to PM Hippysmacker about this topic. We might have someone that could do it. We haven't asked yet, so we don't know. But, an iPhone/Crackberry app would be amazing. I can't post on the forums through the iPhone, I can only read posts and PM's. Can't respond or anything. Having an App that would allow me to do this were I on travel and needed to notify my camp of something, would be awesome. I know that sounds really ******* nerdy, but I REALLY DO spend so much time on this site that an App would be HUGE.

EDIT: I would totally contribute to such a paypal account.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/16/10 4:41:03AM
Seriously, my morning ritual is; wake up, take a piss, grab a coke from the fridge, sit down at my computer, read the news of the day on the PG, and respond to any subscribed threads.

Every morning, every day, this is my ritual. If I don't do this, I have a bitchy day.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/16/10 8:34:44AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Seriously, my morning ritual is; wake up, take a piss, grab a coke from the fridge, sit down at my computer, read the news of the day on the PG, and respond to any subscribed threads.

Every morning, every day, this is my ritual. If I don't do this, I have a bitchy day.

coke in the morning? seriously lol? when coffee just doesn't do it for you i guess
postman
7/16/10 8:49:11AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by bojangalz

Bojangalz, I'm really glad you posted this thread. Zxandu and I have been talking about this for a month. We were about to PM Hippysmacker about this topic. We might have someone that could do it. We haven't asked yet, so we don't know. But, an iPhone/Crackberry app would be amazing. I can't post on the forums through the iPhone, I can only read posts and PM's. Can't respond or anything. Having an App that would allow me to do this were I on travel and needed to notify my camp of something, would be awesome. I know that sounds really ******* nerdy, but I REALLY DO spend so much time on this site that an App would be HUGE.

EDIT: I would totally contribute to such a paypal account.

This is a bad Idea for you! Your phone will never have a battery. Between here and FB you would lose all control of your life. Never shave start wearing depends and only looking at your phone.
emfleek
7/16/10 9:02:55AM
This smart phone movement makes me hate technology.
RyanC
7/16/10 9:06:54AM

Posted by emfleek

This smart phone movement makes me hate technology.

BlueSkiesBurn
7/16/10 9:35:08AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

coke in the morning? seriously lol? when coffee just doesn't do it for you i guess

You know what coke I meant. I said A coke, not SOME coke. Besides, why would I keep cocaine in my fridge?

Bob, I fail to see the downside of having FB and PG on my phone.
kopower
7/16/10 11:07:06AM
Excellent idea Bo. I have no problem donating to a site I'm on everyday. Its not too bad navigating with a blackberry but making picks and wagers sucks.
SpiderSilva
7/16/10 11:16:46AM
i created a shortcut on my phone and its the #1 wigit i use by far i even set it up to have the kicking guy as the logo been using it at least 50 times a day going back to my g1 days and now that i use skyfire i can watch any videos posted on a side note 90% of my posts are from my phone i still make my picks from my computer though
postman
7/16/10 1:05:59PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

You know what coke I meant. I said A coke, not SOME coke. Besides, why would I keep cocaine in my fridge?

Bob, I fail to see the downside of having FB and PG on my phone.

All I'm saying is your battery life on YOUR phone will be none and you will lose all productivity as you will be on your phone all day. YOu Love MP and FB as do I
bojangalz
7/16/10 6:35:52PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

an iPhone/Crackberry app would be amazing.

Fail... It MUST support android. Android is the future!
BlueSkiesBurn
7/16/10 6:46:36PM
All of them then!