MMANews.com Interview With EliteXC Star Kimbo Slice

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MMANews.com Interview With EliteXC Star Kimbo Slice
grappler0000
5/13/08 11:09:55AM
Chris Howie of MMANews.com: This is Chris Howie with MMANews.com and today I am speaking with the man who will face James Thompson on May 31st on CBS, Kimbo Slice. How are things Kimbo?

Kimbo Slice: Things are going good Chris.

MMANews.com: So you have a big fight coming up May 31st. What are your thoughts on that?

Kimbo Slice: May 31st? What do you want to know buddy?

MMANews.com: First and foremost how does it feel to be in the main event of the first MMA card ever on Network Television?

Kimbo Slice: I was born to do what I am doing and I am looking forward to this fight. I train hard. I make dedications and sacrifices and commitments because this is something I love to do Chris.

MMANews.com: What are your thoughts on your opponent that night, James Thompson?

Kimbo Slice: I never under estimate any of my opponents. James Thompson is a well rounded fighter. He has great ground work and he is not afraid to stand and bang. He has the ability to knock out his opponent and I’m prepared for that. If it goes to the ground I have a lot of tools that I’m dying to use so I’m also looking forward to a good ground game.

MMANews.com: How has your training been going for the fight?

Kimbo Slice: Training has been going great man. I can’t complain.

MMANews.com: You mentioned that you have some ground tools that you are dying to use. Are you training your ground techniques often?

Link
silverbullet
5/13/08 11:26:41AM
WAR JT
rabbit915
5/13/08 12:25:02PM
Im a little bit shocked at how he is coming off in that interview. I hate to say but i like his mentality.
thatfedorsohotrightnow
5/13/08 12:42:20PM
Srew everything not UFC. UFC is the only org worth a damn. Dana is so smart and handsome. If anyone ever questions any of DW's decisions I will make totally illogical comments on internet forums to defend my great lover. How dare anyone else try be in MMA without the mighty Zuffa.
These thug wannabes will lose a bunch of money then their best fighters will sigh with UFC. Dana will sign them so they can lose and everyone will get to see that UFC is the greatest.

Screw Kimbo for not fighting for Zuffa on a $1000/$1000 contract.

Screw Fedor for not listening to Dana.

Screw Randy for not listening to Dana.

Screw Tito for not listening to Dana.

When will the rest of the MMA world recognize the UFC's/Dana's greatness?
imanidiot777
5/13/08 12:54:23PM
Yea this Kimbo interview made me have at least a tiny bit of respect for the guy, I still don't like him though and I hope Thompson KO's him in the first 30 seconds.

Posted by thatfedorsohotrightnow

Srew everything not UFC. UFC is the only org worth a damn. Dana is so smart and handsome. If anyone ever questions any of DW's decisions I will make totally illogical comments on internet forums to defend my great lover. How dare anyone else try be in MMA without the mighty Zuffa.
These thug wannabes will lose a bunch of money then their best fighters will sigh with UFC. Dana will sign them so they can lose and everyone will get to see that UFC is the greatest.

Screw Kimbo for not fighting for Zuffa on a $1000/$1000 contract.

Screw Fedor for not listening to Dana.

Screw Randy for not listening to Dana.

Screw Tito for not listening to Dana.

When will the rest of the MMA world recognize the UFC's/Dana's greatness?

UFC might have the best fighters overall but EliteXC, Dream, and now maybe Affliction still have some good fighters in them.
silverbullet
5/13/08 1:20:20PM

Posted by rabbit915

Im a little bit shocked at how he is coming off in that interview. I hate to say but i like his mentality.

I hear what you're saying bro. Kimbo's attitude makes me almost forget that he's a devil-worshiping gang-banger. ALMOST is the KEY WORD.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/13/08 1:58:34PM

Posted by silverbullet

Posted by rabbit915

I hear what you're saying bro. Kimbo's attitude makes me almost forget that he's a devil-worshiping gang-banger. ALMOST is the KEY WORD.

JimiMak
5/13/08 4:28:10PM
I like Kimbo, I can't believe some ppl hate that he makes himself look good in interviews, but James is gonna proverbially rape him. Can't wait.

WAR JT!