MMAJunkie confirms who comes back on TUF

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » MMAJunkie confirms who comes back on TUF
pinoymixplaya
11/30/07 12:19:30PM
Anybody who doesn't want to see it, don't read this, but MMAJunkie confirms that......................drum roll please...................................................................................................................................................................................................................John Kolosci is the fighter that returns. The website doesn't say who gets taken out though...

http://mmajunkie.com/2007/11/30/the-ultimate-fighter-semifinalist-replacement-revealed/

TheRealClayman
12/1/07 8:51:06AM
I would imagine that it was Danzig that got taken out. I know they showed some interviews, but history has mostly shown the guy that lost to the guy that won is the replacement.
SpiderSilva
12/1/07 8:10:56PM
Go GS no P thats right GO GEORGE!!!!!!!
cmill21
12/5/07 10:19:53PM
Matt walked away pretty easily. I hope mac beats jon again, and I hope Tommy beats georgey.
NatedawgThaM
12/5/07 10:38:02PM
DUDE! I can't believe Matt dropped out! Shocking 12 people voted for him too drop out but I bet you 12 of those people saw the spoilers!

I knew Mac would easily pick him apart again. Like Mac said he always looks to finish the fight and like Matt(Hughes) said it just makes him slower.

Can't wait for the "Brutal" KO!!!
NatedawgThaM
12/5/07 10:59:45PM
HOLY SHIT!!!

The knockdown wasn't great it was a typical knockdown but WHAT a stoppage! He was out! One eye was straight the other one was drifting! Holeee Shat!!!

Tommy vs. Mac, Holy shit! Great fight! Who's laughing now Serra? You won the 1st round and was taunting Hughes in your lil promos everytime you got but who's laughing now asshole?!?

P.s- Not bashing Serra as a fighter since he does have skills. Just pissed at his attitude the whole damn season...
emfleek
12/5/07 11:09:20PM
"What does a fighter like Tommy Speer have to offer the UFC?"

Anyone remember that question?

Great win by Tommy. I love it when the underdog pulls one out (most of the time, anyways). I'll be happy with Danzig OR Speer (or both) in the UFC.
NatedawgThaM
12/5/07 11:10:50PM
^ I agree! I was saying it the whole thread. LNP my ass!!! Unfortunately the thread is locked so we can't rub it in
cmill21
12/5/07 11:18:02PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

^ I agree! I was saying it the whole thread. LNP my ass!!! Unfortunately the thread is locked so we can't rub it in

Tommy IMHO will be the second coming of Matt Hughes. As for him and Mac I think it will be a great fight ending with Mac winning via Cut or sub, or Tommy via LnP decision. I think Mac will then drop to 155, and Tommy will have a very successful career in WW.