MMAHQ Fight Camp $Cash Prizes$

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » MMAHQ Fight Camp $Cash Prizes$
bvrasp
4/19/12 9:01:48PM
Hey guys,

If you're looking to join a camp, consider joining up with us before next season. The camp is based out of MMAHQ.net and at the end of every season, I give out cash prizes to the top 3 points leaders in our camp. We have a preview of the main card before every event, as well as fight camp updates following every event.

It's all free to play of course, and you're not obligated to stick around if you feel that you have fallen out of contention. This is the final event of the season, so this would be the best time to get involved.

If you're interested in joining our camp, just shoot me a message.
KungFuMaster
4/20/12 4:33:26PM
Would it be ok if I made another account - just so I can join this camp for an opportunity to win some cash?

Shawn91111
4/21/12 3:56:20PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Would it be ok if I made another account - just so I can join this camp for an opportunity to win some cash?

He said top 3, not bottom.
jjeans
4/21/12 5:08:15PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

No duplicate accounts, think that's a pretty serious offence i'm afraid
thevoodooninja
4/21/12 9:51:37PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by KungFuMaster

No duplicate accounts, think that's a pretty serious offence i'm afraid

thats too bad i was going to make about 7 or 8 accounts
it would give my a better chance at winning some money
bvrasp
4/22/12 1:16:35PM
All are welcome, but you can't make multiple accounts on this site. I think it's punishable by banning, so it would really suck to finish top 3 and get banned.

If you think you got what it takes, join up for next season and try your luck. Our winner this season finished 51st place on the playground, so there are at least 50 guys out there who could take home the gold.

MMAHQ Fight Camp
KungFuMaster
4/23/12 6:19:57PM
I think I have what it takes to be a top scorer.

I think the regular posters here know me well enough to know I do not take the fantasy leagues too seriously. I think if I put my heart and soul into the leagues like Shawn does, I may stand a chance of winning.

Shawn91111
4/23/12 6:47:11PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I think I have what it takes to be a top scorer.

I think the regular posters here know me well enough to know I do not take the fantasy leagues too seriously. I think if I put my heart and soul into the leagues like Shawn does, I may stand a chance of winning.

Put your money where your mouth is.

bvrasp
4/26/12 6:26:37PM
Well guys, you're welcome to join. The prizes will be,

$75 for 1st place
$50 for 2nd place
$25 for 3rd place

All in USD.
bvrasp
4/28/12 8:56:24PM
Good luck to our new members! We're still open to new people, all the way up until May 3rd, just before the 1st event of next season.

Again, contact me if you want to join the camp.

Thanks.