MMA Websites Traffic- Information & Question

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA Websites Traffic- Information & Question
mentalcase
11/25/08 8:52:00PM
sherdog-traffic

top MMA websites

Im surprised japan and Brazil have very low percent of sherdog users, does anyone know what the main MMA websites are for those countries?
haggiswashere
11/25/08 8:54:58PM
no mmaplayground love oh well. i like it the way it is.
iwannabesedated
11/25/08 8:55:30PM

Posted by mentalcase

sherdog-traffic

top MMA websites

Im surprised japan and Brazil have very low percent of sherdog users, does anyone know what the main MMA websites are for those countries?

Maybe its the language barrier Why they dont visit sherdog unless sherdog has a language filter..I've never seen it..but then again i dont visit sherdog.I use it on here for the fighter profiles and thats about it.
juanez13
11/25/08 8:58:37PM
Here is the mmaplayground traffic info

LINK
RampageOwnedYou
11/25/08 9:07:11PM
wow did you see how many people in Australia visit this site? #1 ahead of Canada, and the US. And not be a few hundred either. lol
wow
mentalcase
11/25/08 9:09:30PM

Posted by haggiswashere

no mmaplayground love oh well. i like it the way it is.

mmaplayground-traffic

we playground users make up 0.0016% on the net

and australians make up 0.9% of that

props to Norway the playground is the ranked at 14 821 websites in Norway which is higher rank then any other country has
juanez13
11/25/08 9:11:30PM
jiujitsufreak74
11/25/08 9:12:02PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

wow did you see how many people in Australia visit this site? #1 ahead of Canada, and the US. And not be a few hundred either. lol
wow

i think you are misinterpreting it. mmaplayground is better in Australia compared to other sites visited in Australia. in other words, those numbers aren't the amount of people that view the site.
RampageOwnedYou
11/25/08 9:16:00PM
i misread it, i was going to edit it. But just jumped the gun.
Thanks for the heads up.

I am still blown away of some of these sites....some just are horrible. I have been checking them out for at least an hour now.
Dont know how in the world this site isnt top 10 easily.
mentalcase
11/25/08 9:21:59PM

wow

Mmaplayground.com traffic rank in other countries:

Norway14,821

Canada17,355

United Kingdom 17,761

United States 22,786

Australia 142,957

No, that's the rank of use per country, - so Norway is the highest rank compared to other websites

but 67% (2 out of 3) people on this site are from the USA

0.9% (less then 1 out of 100) people are from Australia (me)

1.7% are from Norway
juanez13
11/25/08 9:23:45PM
yea, lol those sites are garbage. The only ones that I visit from that list are weekly and ufc.com, but even than I wouldnt rank weekly at the top.

The ones I visit the most arent there, and are much better than any listed there (aside ufc.com)

mmajunkie.com (visit for news only)

mmamania.com (same as above)

bloodyelbow.com (good site for news, also the put their own twist to it)

cagepotato.com (decent in news, but they got tons of original stuff in there, they dont just copy and paste the news)

fightlinker.com (just for funny shit)
mentalcase
11/25/08 9:30:45PM

i misread it, i was going to edit it. But just jumped the gun.
Thanks for the heads up.

I am still blown away of some of these sites....some just are horrible. I have been checking them out for at least an hour now.
Dont know how in the world this site isnt top 10 easily.

well considering there's only 9125 people have put picks in for the last season of the fantasy game on this site, which is a very small percentage of mma fans worldwide its not surprising at all-

with only 10,000 people playing this game I'm very glad were not in the top 10 cause that would mean that MMA world wide would have an extremely small fan base -

and we wouldn't get to see the great fights that are put on all the time

cause we wouldn't exist

MMAcca
11/26/08 12:50:24AM
I always thought MMA Mania was a massive website......

Nowhere to be seen on that list

EDIT: Checked the top 100, it ain't there.
DCRage
11/26/08 6:51:34AM

Posted by mentalcase

sherdog-traffic

top MMA websites

In Brazil my guess would be that TATAME is probably #1, it gets a lot of mention and linkage among the major US news sites. In Japan my best guess would be SportsNavi, which is the Japanese version of Yahoo Sports.