MMA training routine help

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » MMA training routine help
lilbadboy
3/17/09 8:27:35PM
what is a good boxing routine for mma? I am having a hard time finding this on the web. If you have any idea i would appreciate a good routine for the boxing portion of mma. thanks in advance
fullerene
3/17/09 8:48:43PM
What is your current experience (boxing and MMA) and what kind of gym and equipment do you have available?
seanfu
3/17/09 9:24:29PM

Posted by lilbadboy

what is a good boxing routine for mma? I am having a hard time finding this on the web. If you have any idea i would appreciate a good routine for the boxing portion of mma. thanks in advance

Babababoom, kick to the pills- Bas Rutten. Oh you said boxing? lol

Try typing dirty boxing and you might find something, but the outside boxing game in MMA is hard to find. Maybe BJ Penn.com But his stuff relies on his long arms.
postman
3/17/09 9:37:09PM
My advice don't train off the internet go to a gym and have them train you. its hard to see what you are doing wrong thats why you need trainers also a workout thats good for me might not be so good for you trainers will put you on a workout that will help you best.
lilbadboy
3/18/09 6:03:56PM
i am boxing at home the rest is in the gym. i have 3 different heavy bags, mirrors, 3 double end bags, speed bag, slip bag, human bag,
innovater450
3/23/09 12:36:59PM
spar, spar, spar!!!.....that is the best training you can do for boxing in mma. Throw on a head gear, 16 oz gloves, and shin pads and just focus on the standup game. It will work both your technique (offense and defense) and your cardio. Bags don't hit back!!!