MMA Simulator Side Game ideas?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » MMA Simulator Side Game ideas?
ChrisSabal
10/4/12 7:17:12PM
for those of you that play my games or that have played my games I was wondering you would be willing to do something different with the simulator?

Something like each person can run their own organization, we can draft the roster of fighters. We can set up a thing where 16 cards would equal out to be a year(or something) and at the end of the 'year' we could vote for fighter's of the year, best organization and so on.

Maybe we could even implement trades between organizations like I give you Anderson Silva you give me Jon Jones. Type deal. There would obviously be contracts and how we do it exactly would all get ironed out after everything is set in stone.

I love doing these tournaments don't get me wrong but I figured out maybe I could throw out something new that would interest people. I am open for ideas and obviously you could ask me questions if I wasn't clear enough.

I am thinking would get get anywhere from as little as 4 people to do this to as high as maybe 8?
shaneTpain
10/4/12 7:21:53PM
Count me in with any simulator game! I really enjoy chrissabals simulator tourneys & I think the fantasy organization thing would be a hoot:)
Budgellism
10/4/12 7:34:45PM
I'm interested

Sign me up.
Bubbles
10/4/12 7:51:08PM
I'm in too
jakewalters
10/5/12 2:50:04PM
If you can have guys at different weight classes (i.e. Anderson Silva v JDS), I'd love to see a 16 or 32-fighter openweight tourney. Could be pretty fun seeing Anderson, Jones, Overeem, Cain, GSP, Machida, Nick Diaz, etc. all in the same tourney
ChrisSabal
10/5/12 2:55:42PM

Posted by jakewalters

If you can have guys at different weight classes (i.e. Anderson Silva v JDS), I'd love to see a 16 or 32-fighter openweight tourney. Could be pretty fun seeing Anderson, Jones, Overeem, Cain, GSP, Machida, Nick Diaz, etc. all in the same tourney

I was thinking of doing that for our next tourney.