anyone up for an MMA simulator side game?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » anyone up for an MMA simulator side game?
ChrisSabal
6/7/12 8:20:49PM
So I have WMMA 3 and the mod someone created with real fighters is pretty solid. I could obviously do a run through to see if everything is good because it is from March.

So my question to you guys is would any of you be interested in doing a side game with the simulator? We could do an IFL type thing where you have a roster of guys HW, LHW, MW, WW, etc. and then we could make a schedule on when the teams would fight.

We could do a tournament where each guy picks 1 or 2 people from a certain weight class and I could sim one match each day or one round each week.

Right now I am in summer so I have tons of free time and would be willing to do something with this MMA simulator. So please guys post any suggestions and we could get this thing running.

sparky
6/7/12 8:24:55PM
Im in

when you fine tune everything pm me and let me know
Bubbles
6/7/12 8:49:25PM
I'll join too
Playground_Samurai
6/7/12 9:29:55PM
Not sure exactly how it works, but i may be interested.
FastKnockout
6/7/12 10:03:15PM

Posted by Playground_Samurai

Same here.
Rabi
6/8/12 4:30:49AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Playground_Samurai

Same here.

same for me, sounds interesting though.
ChrisSabal
6/8/12 11:28:37AM
basically what we would be doing is making a tournament of probably 16 fighters. So if we got 8 guys each person could get 2 fighters.

We would then conduct a draft in one weight class so for example if we did a LHW tourney someone would have the first pick and we'd go till 16.

Then I will set up the tournament and then sim a match a day in the simulator and post the results on the new thread. The simulator itself gives you play by play so you could actually see how the fight went.
Rabi
6/8/12 11:33:26AM
That sounds pretty interesting to me, I defo in for this!
Pookie
6/8/12 11:45:53AM
If we get to make our own fighters count me in.

Ryu for the championship.
ChrisSabal
6/8/12 4:11:04PM

Posted by Pookie

If we get to make our own fighters count me in.

Ryu for the championship.

I'd love to make our own fighters the only downfall with it is I don't know how I'd work in a points system to limit everyone from being 100 overall.
Pookie
6/9/12 8:18:08PM
If you can send me pictures of the creation process that involves point attribution, i'm pretty good at figuring systems out. I could come up with structure that's fair, and i'm more than willing to put the time in.
Kpro
6/13/12 7:08:48PM
I just noticed this thread, I'm down for any of these in any of the weight classes. I had WMMA with the mod for a year or two, I imagine their PBP has only improved over time. Fun stuff.