MMA Simulator Side Game - Organizations

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » MMA Simulator Side Game - Organizations
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Bubbles
10/8/12 6:54:38PM

oops wrong one

sorry guys I've been away due to Thanksgiving and birthday weekend. I'll take Fedor
ChrisSabal
10/8/12 7:11:25PM

Posted by Bubbles

oops wrong one

sorry guys I've been away due to Thanksgiving and birthday weekend. I'll take Fedor

how many fights?
ChrisSabal
10/8/12 7:11:56PM
Round 1:

1. jakewalters - Alistair Overeem - 4 fights
2. kpro - Junior Dos Santos - 4 fights
3. Bubbles - Fedor Emelianko - 4 fights
4. jjeans - Daniel Cormier - 4 fights
5. Budge - Cain Velasquez - 4 fights
6. shaneTpain - Brock Lesnar - 4 fights
7. Rabi - Shane Carwin - 4 fights
8. hashyandy4 - Fabricio Werdum - 4 fights

Round 2:

1. hashyandy4 - Frank Mir - 4 fights
2. Rabi - Antonio Silva - 4 fights
3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

jjeans
10/8/12 7:19:55PM
The big boy DC 4 fights

Budgellism
10/8/12 7:25:09PM
Cain Velasquez - 4 Fights
Bubbles
10/8/12 7:43:58PM
4 fights, sorry
shaneTpain
10/8/12 9:22:02PM
Brock is back!!! Gimme Lesnar for 4 fights
Rabi
10/8/12 9:24:53PM
Shane Carwin for 4 fights
hashyandy4
10/8/12 11:53:39PM
Fabricio Werdum and Frank Mir (4 Fights Each)
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
Rabi
10/9/12 2:05:57AM
Big foot silva for 4 fights
jjeans
10/9/12 10:25:16AM
Shane and Budge, come on guys, you don't wanna pick Roy Nelson, there's loads of fighters you'd rather have, Strueve, Hunt, Barnett, Kongo Just let me continue team fat boy
Kpro
10/9/12 11:44:19AM
Is there any reason to not do 4 fights?
ChrisSabal
10/9/12 12:00:53PM

Posted by Kpro

Is there any reason to not do 4 fights?

Yeah I mean the point is if you are a competitive person you want to win the most year end events. Like best fighter, best fight, best organization, etc. So you necessarily don't want a guy like Andy Wang signed to a 4 fight contract.

Also at the end of 1 year I am thinking about including 'contract battles' to where every organization can fight over 1 fighter and it'll something like a coin flip that determines where he would go but it would be based on who is highest in the organization power rankings at the end of each year.

How those power rankings will be determined is whoever gets the most votes for best org. will be 1(obviously) 2nd most votes will be 2 and so on and so forth.
Kpro
10/9/12 12:23:16PM
How does it work with guys like Anderson Silva who has fought multiple at 205 in the last few years and even has his next fight scheduled there, but he's the 185 champ. Is there a time-frame on having a fight at the class in the last x amount of months and if they haven't, is having their next fight scheduled there make them pickable for that class?
ChrisSabal
10/9/12 12:28:22PM

Posted by Kpro

How does it work with guys like Anderson Silva who has fought multiple at 205 in the last few years and even has his next fight scheduled there, but he's the 185 champ. Is there a time-frame on having a fight at the class in the last x amount of months and if they haven't, is having their next fight scheduled there make them pickable for that class?

I would say you as long as they recently or are going to recently fight at a different weight class then feel free to pick them at that weight class.

So yes Anderson could get picked a LHW. Also you are free to move the fighters to different weight classes as long as they are going to fight there or have fought at that different weight class.
Kpro
10/9/12 12:33:49PM
Cool, thanks Chris.
jakewalters
10/9/12 1:06:40PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by Kpro

I would say you as long as they recently or are going to recently fight at a different weight class then feel free to pick them at that weight class.

So yes Anderson could get picked a LHW. Also you are free to move the fighters to different weight classes as long as they are going to fight there or have fought at that different weight class.

So could, for instance, Andy be a LHW in my organization and a MW in Kpro's organization? Or if he goes in the LHW draft is he then ineligible for the MW draft?
Kpro
10/9/12 1:21:53PM

Posted by jakewalters

So could, for instance, Andy be a LHW in my organization and a MW in Kpro's organization? Or if he goes in the LHW draft is he then ineligible for the MW draft?

And can I share with Jake? Like fighters, saliva, whatever?
Kpro
10/9/12 6:17:35PM
Round 2:

3. shaneTpain
4. Budge
5. jjeans
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

With the 24 hour rule Budge can pick in 3 hours if Shane hasn't.
shaneTpain
10/9/12 6:55:47PM
big nog - 4 fights
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
ChrisSabal
10/9/12 6:59:06PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by Kpro

Only one org. could have Anderson his is just eligible for 2 weight classes in that org.
Budgellism
10/9/12 6:59:44PM
Sorry Jay, "Big Country" 4 fights.
Kpro
10/9/12 7:01:51PM
Nice choice with the holidays upcoming Shane.

jjeans
10/9/12 7:58:50PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by Kpro

Only one org. could have Anderson his is just eligible for 2 weight classes in that org.

Does 18- months count as recent?
Kpro
10/9/12 8:08:43PM

Posted by jjeans

I'd think that's recent enough. Maybe we should come up with a concrete number, say 2 or 3 years?
Budgellism
10/9/12 8:12:51PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jjeans

I'd think that's recent enough. Maybe we should come up with a concrete number, say 2 or 3 years?

I like the 3 year rule personally.
jjeans
10/9/12 8:14:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jjeans

I like the 3 year rule personally.

ChrisSabal
10/9/12 11:12:47PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by Kpro

I would say yes. As long as they could make it back down there realistically then yes.

I can agree to the 3 year rule
ChrisSabal
10/9/12 11:14:24PM
Round 2:

3. shaneTpain - Big Nog - 4 fights
4. Budge - Roy Nelson - 4 fights
5. jjeans - Dan Henderson - 4 fights
6. Bubbles
7. kpro
8. jakewalters

jjeans is up!!
Budgellism
10/10/12 12:21:10AM
To: Budgellism
Subject: Roy Nelson....

I'm off to sleep now mate If Chris says 18- months is recent ill be Dirty (Blue) and pick Hendo.

The spaces are a bunch of emoticons
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35