MMA Shocker: Fedor Mending Fences With Armbarred Bear

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » MMA Shocker: Fedor Mending Fences With Armbarred Bear
DCRage
11/3/09 10:44:06AM
Uh...yeah, it's weird but funny. From Weekly's blog:

The MMA media can ask some pretty darn funny questions at times, and not intentionally.

Of many zingers on Monday's Strikeforce conference call for Fedor Emelianenko and Brett Rogers, a reporter asked Fedor whether he killed a bear with a fork and a knife prior to a fight, as his brother Alexsander claimed to do.

Really?

Tanya, Fedor's Russian translator, attempted to relay the question while stifling her own laughter.

For any other fighter, it would have been a cue for silence and/or mockery. But true to form, Fedor kept his rebuttal emotionless.

"Whatever people say, or whoever says anything, I haven't met the bear personally," he said. "I've had an opportunity to see only in the zoo, but from what I know, the bear is a very strong animal and it's really very difficult for a human being to cope with him with some simple effort."

Thanks for clearing that up, Fedor. On to CBS.

A fork & knife? Sounds like that bear was only as big as my typical meal at Burger King.
KaibaThedon
11/3/09 2:03:06PM
next question

do you have a metal terminator skeleton under your flesh?
IriShame
11/3/09 6:22:34PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

next question

do you have a metal terminator skeleton under your flesh?

and if so, were you sent back through time to kill John Conner?