I had another MMA related dream last night

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I had another MMA related dream last night
mrsmiley
7/30/10 4:27:20PM

A few years back I posted a dream about finding a CC Halloween mask and then again about facing off against Frank Shamrock where he proceeded to knockout my front teeth.
Once again I was hit with an MMA dream last night.
This particular dream was a very bizarre UFC matchup where Brock Lesnar fought Rich Franklin.

Brock won in the first via TKO GnP.
Just thought I would share.
kopower
7/30/10 5:10:33PM
Next thing you know Hong Man Choi will be cradling you in his arms. Just ask Kpro.
jae_1833
7/30/10 10:22:16PM

Posted by kopower

Next thing you know Hong Man Choi will be cradling you in his arms. Just ask Kpro.

That story is hillarious but it gives me the creeps every time!
mrsmiley
7/31/10 6:03:04AM
I must have missed that story but it sounds funny as hell.
Wand_is_GOD
8/1/10 2:36:57AM
Lesnar Vs Franklin I wish you could do this in UFC 2010 it would be fun to but some LHW VS HW like John Jones Vs Carwin (using Jones Of course)
kopower
8/2/10 10:03:12PM

Posted by mrsmiley

I must have missed that story but it sounds funny as hell.

Linky
aristipe
8/16/10 1:55:55PM
Speaking of MMA related dreams, the other day I had a very bizarre dream that I had a personal beef with Hulk Hogan and challenged him to a MMA cage fight. When I woke up, I was like WTF !!!
emfleek
8/16/10 2:08:29PM

Posted by aristipe

Speaking of MMA related dreams, the other day I had a very bizarre dream that I had a personal beef with Hulk Hogan and challenged him to a MMA cage fight. When I woke up, I was like WTF !!!

12 to 6 leg drops are illegal in MMA so we know Hulkster would never agree to fight under unified rules!