MMA Quick Quote: When in doubt, fake an injury

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MMA Quick Quote: When in doubt, fake an injury
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/4/09 11:25:28AM
“There’s loopholes in everybody’s game, and in his game, the way I see it, he can sometimes get a little sloppy. He is a patient guy, but when he feels that he has to give, he kind of rushes it a little bit. Just on that, I can kinda set him up for a knockout just by faking an injury or something, just jump in and out his offense a little more than not. Hit and move. Hit and move. Fedor, he’s definitely done and proved to the world that he’s capable of doing whatever he needs to to get the job done. That right there –- that’s the type of fighter that I’m looking forward to fighting because it’s all about testing your might and he’s definitely got it to test.”

Link
Jackelope
9/4/09 11:29:07AM
This is Brett Rogers speaking about Fedor, by the way.

Hey Brett, ever heard this saying-

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

You've got fans. Quit talking while you're ahead.
emfleek
9/4/09 11:32:45AM

Posted by Jackelope

You've got fans. Quit talking while you're ahead.

I'm personally enjoying all the trash talk from Rogers. It'll make Fedor's KO of him that much sweeter.

Stills79
9/4/09 12:13:02PM
What an idiot. If you were planning on pretending to be rocked and catch Fedor off guard; why would you let him in on it. This guy is a tool. He hasn't proved a damn thing. He knocked out a guy with a glass chin and that's it. He hasn't beaten anyone outside of that who you can call a contender. I'm tired of this fool. I would love to see Fedor go down to stop all this talk about the best fighter in the world being outside the UFC, but this fight is a joke. Anyone who thinks Brett has more than a punchers chance in this fight doesn't understand MMA. It would be blind luck.
grappler0000
9/4/09 12:29:48PM
Shhhhh...if all 10,000 of us keep it a secret, it just might work.
joshryanshepherd
9/4/09 12:30:00PM
that was kinda Fedor's plan when fighting Andrei
Stills79
9/4/09 1:28:12PM

Posted by grappler0000

Shhhhh...if all 10,000 of us keep it a secret, it just might work.

BustedKnuckle
9/4/09 4:19:55PM
playing possum isnt a very noble act but it isnt illegal either. I donbt think he has a chance against Fedor but he might SHOCK THE WORLD!!!