"Inside MMA" preview: Evans says fighting only way he and "Rampage" will settle differences

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » "Inside MMA" preview: Evans says fighting only way he and "Rampage" will settle differences
Sinister
10/2/09 7:09:43PM
"Former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans may soon be fighting Thiago Silva, but his rivalry with Quinton "Rampage" Jackson isn't disappearing anytime soon.

On tonight's episode of "Inside MMA," Evans tells Ron Kruck that the rivalry began in 2007, and an eventual fight will be the only way the conflict is ever settled."

LINK
EliasG
10/4/09 8:51:28PM
Really? Will they be buddies after that? Will they go out for drinks and invite each other over for bbq's with their families? I think not. Nothing will be resolved.

It would be a nice fight to see, but mostly because most fights with Rampage are interesting to see. he's a draw by himself--Rashad is not, and I like Rashad.
Jackelope
10/4/09 10:10:18PM
If Wanderlei and Rampage can bury the hatchet I don't see why Rashad and Rampage can't. I think they'd end up friends after they fought to be completely honest.