The MMA Playgrounds greatest UFC (T)KO Vote 8

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The MMA Playgrounds greatest UFC (T)KO Vote 8
POLL: Which (T)KO?
TUF 4 Scott Smith v Pete Sell = Punch 39% (19)
UFN 8 Rashad Evans v Sean Salmon = Head kick 4% (2)
UFC 66 Chuck Liddell v Tito Ortiz = Punch 0% (0)
UFC 69 Matt Serra v Georges St Pierre = Punches 10% (5)
UFC 70 Gabriel Gonzaga v Mirko Filipovic = Head kick 39% (19)
UFC 71 Housten Alexander v Keith Jardine = Punches 8% (4)
Rabi
6/2/09 2:41:42PM
The next 6 are:

Pookie
6/2/09 2:42:50PM
Its Gonzaga or Smith all the way
Rabi
6/2/09 2:42:58PM
There is some great finishes in this section, but i feel this could be a 1 sided vote for Gonzaga.

Thats who I have gone for.
grappler0000
6/2/09 2:46:14PM

Posted by Rabi

There is some great finishes in this section, but i feel this could be a 1 sided vote for Gonzaga.

Thats who I have gone for.

I think Rashad's head kick was actually more devastating than GG's, but due to circumstances, I would probably rate GG's a little higher. I went with Scott Smith's beautiful comeback KO though.
NatedawgThaM
6/2/09 3:01:24PM
Houston over Jardin all the way. That was an epic beatdown! I love that KO. Jardine got F;'d up!
Wolfenstein
6/2/09 3:03:15PM
The toughest vote yet--Rashad, Sell, and GG are all well deserving. All were just so sudden. In the end I will allow my favoritism to be the deciding factor and pick GG.

Hopefully now that Cro Cop is back, we can get a rematch--so GG can do the exact same thing!
Khaos
6/2/09 3:07:16PM
I love Rashad's KO and GG is amazing, but I had to give it to Smith vs Sell, I mean Smith was finished and then BAAM! Pete Sell was out cold.
kopower
6/2/09 5:13:24PM

Posted by Pookie

Its Gonzaga or Smith all the way

Exactly what I was thinking. The Gonzaga one was more off a shocker but the Smith one was from the brink of defeat. I have to go with GG but a very tough call
Amigop
6/2/09 6:41:09PM
i agve it too Evans. Sean Salmon looked dead.
Franklinfan47
6/2/09 6:58:06PM
Tough one, but I had to go with Smith over Sell, that has to be my favorite finish of a fight ever.
slapshot
6/3/09 1:57:21AM
You should ask if you can get a forum for these votes because they are starting to dominate the UFC forum, that said I like them.
prozacnation1978
6/3/09 2:04:35AM
tough vote man

i have to go with gonzaga with smith fight very slim to it'

seeing how mirko fell, ko, out cold with mirko speciality i still think it is the nastiest ko by a kick ever
too bad now it is looking like a fluke win for gonzaga
he can beat the cans but not the real contenders like werdum and carwin

if he were to fight mirko again i think mirko would ko him
Pskinner_mma314
6/3/09 2:33:14AM

Posted by Amigop

i agve it too Evans. Sean Salmon looked dead.

.........and Cro Cop didn't?
Rabi
6/3/09 2:27:12PM
Gonzaga is through.