The MMA Playgrounds greatest UFC (T)KO Vote 7

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The MMA Playgrounds greatest UFC (T)KO Vote 7
POLL: Which (T)KO?
TUF 3 Rory Singer v Solomon Hutcherson = Head kick 2% (1)
UFN 5 Anderson Silva v Chris Leben = Punches 29% (12)
UFC 63 Joe Lauzon v Jens Pulver = Punch 24% (10)
UFC 63 Rashad Evans v Jason Lambert = Punch 2% (1)
UFC 63 Melvin Guillard v Gabe Ruediger = Body punch 15% (6)
UFC 64 Anderson Silva v Rich Franklin = Punches 27% (11)
Rabi
6/1/09 2:57:19PM
The next 6 are:
Rabi
6/1/09 2:58:55PM
I think this will be a close poll. I have gone for Lauzon, it was such a shock when he ko'd the returning champ.
Franklinfan47
6/1/09 3:40:19PM
It was between Silva, Lauzon, and Guillard for me but I decided on Silva vs Leben because it was such a savage beating. Leben must have taken 50 punches and knees before he finally crumbled.
kopower
6/1/09 5:42:52PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

It was between Silva, Lauzon, and Guillard for me but I decided on Silva vs Leben because it was such a savage beating. Leben must have taken 50 punches and knees before he finally crumbled.

It was between Silva/Leben and Silva/Franklin for me. I picked the Franklin fight because Rich was the champ and he took a worse beating, imo, than Leben did. Silva destroyed Rich's body and nose.

Your avatar I think tells me why you didn't go with the Franklin fight
Franklinfan47
6/1/09 5:57:58PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Franklinfan47

It was between Silva/Leben and Silva/Franklin for me. I picked the Franklin fight because Rich was the champ and he took a worse beating, imo, than Leben did. Silva destroyed Rich's body and nose.

Your avatar I think tells me why you didn't go with the Franklin fight

Guilty as charged
prozacnation1978
6/1/09 10:38:11PM
i gotta go with silva vs franklin he just owed franklin, birth of a new era with his win and title
Jackelope
6/1/09 10:53:57PM
I went with the clinch clinic. That was just an amazing display of technique over a serious, serious fighter.
NatedawgThaM
6/2/09 1:48:40AM
I love body shot KO's. Especially in MMA werer u hardly ever see them. Sick job done by melvin!
Drudinh
6/2/09 1:55:45AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I love body shot KO's. Especially in MMA werer u hardly ever see them. Sick job done by melvin!

And liver kicks are pretty awesome to see as well
Rabi
6/2/09 2:38:53PM
This was a 3 way battle with 2 ko's advancing. Silva v Leben and Lauzon v Pulver.