UFC 77, MMA Playground style

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 77, MMA Playground style
richieb19
7/21/07 1:22:17AM
I'll be there, it's my first ever live event... if anyone from here wants to meet up for some brews and convo let me know!
Northrend
7/21/07 1:23:45AM
UFC Live is awesome, but make sure to be prepared to hear alota Boo's and ignorant comments from everyone around you.
loller90278
7/21/07 3:53:37AM
congrats! i think im going to the one before you?
if ufc 76 is in anaheim, i think im gonna go. my 3rd live event >.<
blkssncpt
7/21/07 4:23:53AM
Have someone on stand by a computer with a cell for texting of live results....
Manfred
7/21/07 4:37:13AM

Posted by loller90278

congrats! i think im going to the one before you?
if ufc 76 is in anaheim, i think im gonna go. my 3rd live event >.<

How much are tickets for that one? I might be in San Diego on business at that time.
zephead
7/21/07 9:06:26AM
Have fun

The misses and I went to UFC 53 in Atlantic City. It was a good time except for all the knuckleheads who booed the second a fight slowed down. If the fighters aren't standing in the center of the cage throwing bombs, they boo.
masodd
7/21/07 10:57:27AM
i might see you there cause i might be going 2.........it should be a kickin event
Violentcuv
7/21/07 2:06:24PM
Im going to be there for sure... Went to UFC 68 in Columbus and had an awesome time.....
AmericanFighterAce
7/21/07 6:45:19PM
yeah I am going there as well. First live event, and I fear that I am going to clock an ignorant fan in the mouth knocking him out when he boos a fight and says things that are disgraceful because he has no idea what he is talking about and is nothing but a bandwagoner.

Plus when the roof gets blown off by the boos for Tito Ortiz, I must start decking people then too..

But if I can make it past the first two prelim fights and the Tito fight I should be fine.
TOMMYAYO05
7/21/07 7:39:26PM
Ya ive been to 6 man but its annoying theres so many people around you who dont know what there talking about and you just wanna turn around and sock em.Other than that the atmosphere is sick especially if a popular fighter like tito or chuck fights.
AmericanFighterAce
7/21/07 8:19:46PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Ya ive been to 6 man but its annoying theres so many people around you who dont know what there talking about and you just wanna turn around and sock em.Other than that the atmosphere is sick especially if a popular fighter like tito or chuck fights.

Well in Cincinnati, not one fighter even comes close to touching Rich Franklin so when he comes out the roof will literally blow off.