MMA Playground or Sherdog?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » MMA Playground or Sherdog?
POLL: MMA Playground or Sherdog?
MMA Playground 100% (42)
Sherdog 0% (0)
p_unit23
3/22/08 11:24:04AM
which one? MMA PLAYGROUND FOR ME!!!
JimiMak
3/22/08 12:59:41PM
Does this even need to be asked?
wolfman
3/22/08 1:21:51PM

Posted by JimiMak

Does this even need to be asked?

Exactly, and it has been asked several times before...
cloppio
3/22/08 3:00:27PM
we're here aren't we?
fullerene
3/22/08 3:39:33PM
There are good posters on both sites but there is way too much noise drowning out the good posts of Sherdog. This site has a much higher % of meaningul posts and responses.

To be fair to a site that I love to hate (they hate me too), there are some good subforums there. The Contenders, Boxing, Grappling, Conditioning and Nutrition forums are regular hangouts of knowledgable posters. The real problem there is that it's impossible to have a good discussion about major MMA promotions and fighters and that's the reason that everyone signed up in the first place.

F--K_Luck_AuH2O
3/22/08 5:29:32PM
Sherdog has a high traffic flow, but the posts lack intellegence.

Oh, and I was banned, apparently forever. I made a post wondering if anybody else thought the techno viking guy looked like Keith Jardine. I guess thats just unacceptable.

Sucks considering all of my posts were intellegent; meanwhile you got white belts who join and then in three weeks have 3000 posts...obviously that place is not the place for intellegent discussion.
Basshandsome
3/22/08 6:17:57PM
lol, its 22-0 as of right now.... WAR MMA Playground
Lockfrow
3/22/08 7:14:15PM
Sherdog is like spring break at Panama city, its fun for a while but you will probably get in a fight with a idiot and go home with a virus.
warglory
3/22/08 9:38:58PM

Posted by Lockfrow

Sherdog is like spring break at Panama city, its fun for a while but you will probably get in a fight with a idiot and go home with a virus.

Omg this one made me laugh because its so true. Props to you buddy.
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/22/08 9:44:44PM
32-0

hilarious thread