MMA Playground Premium Members

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » MMA Playground Premium Members
TheCatFather
1/22/09 12:46:53PM
When are we suppose to get double the points again and double the money?
When I became a MMA Playground Premium Members I was under the impression that I was to receive double everything. Please if somebody can clarify this for me? Thanks.
emfleek
1/22/09 1:08:51PM

Posted by TheCatFather

When are we suppose to get double the points again and double the money?
When I became a MMA Playground Premium Members I was under the impression that I was to receive double everything. Please if somebody can clarify this for me? Thanks.

Double prize winnings compared to that of a non-Premium member.

NOT double points.
Wolfenstein
1/22/09 1:10:56PM
If you win the said event you would receive double the prize money. It looks like now the prizes have been cut in half, to the point where ony Premium mMembers will receive prizes for individual events.

I'm not sure if you're reffering to your bankroll and points total, but that doesn't double. Premium membership isn't about giving you an advantage over other players--it just allows for a better experience...like no ads, more prize money, bigger avatars etc.
tuvok500
1/22/09 2:02:23PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

If you win the said event you would receive double the prize money. It looks like now the prizes have been cut in half, to the point where ony Premium mMembers will receive prizes for individual events.

I'm not sure if you're reffering to your bankroll and points total, but that doesn't double. Premium membership isn't about giving you an advantage over other players--it just allows for a better experience...like no ads, more prize money, bigger avatars etc.

Well actually they changed the prize per event too.

Only the premium member can win a prize per event now and the prize dropped to 25$.

DCRage
1/22/09 2:11:45PM
The doubling only applies to any prize money you would win for being in the top 3 scorers or earners for the entire season OR for being #1 for an entire Secondary league season. It DOES NOT affect your scores or earnings for an event.

Since this is more a site-related question I'm moving this to Game Talk from Locker Room, it'll be more appropriate there.
TheCatFather
1/22/09 2:21:46PM
Thats what I meant, my bad, thanks guys.