mma playground on facebook

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » mma playground on facebook
kingsmasher
9/1/11 10:04:48AM
I am guessing whoever made that is also the pple who made this or maybe not but I asked to join..

but my main thing is why dont we chat on their as a group when events happen rather than the discussion and spoilers here...its real time...from what I see...IM in another group and we do..

Just asking
emfleek
9/1/11 10:13:09AM

Posted by kingsmasher

I am guessing whoever made that is also the pple who made this or maybe not but I asked to join..

Actually, no. I believe a member of the site took it upon himself to start it. It's only recently "took off".

but my main thing is why dont we chat on their as a group when events happen rather than the discussion and spoilers here...its real time...from what I see...IM in another group and we do..

Just asking

There are a few people that do. I'm not sure about lately, but for a while jjeans and a few others were chatting live with each other during the events. I joined in a few times but found it hard (and kind of annoying, actually) to watch the stream of the fights with the constant alerts from Facebook telling me someone posted a message in chat.
kingsmasher
9/1/11 12:01:10PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

Actually, no. I believe a member of the site took it upon himself to start it. It's only recently "took off".

Just asking

There are a few people that do. I'm not sure about lately, but for a while jjeans and a few others were chatting live with each other during the events. I joined in a few times but found it hard (and kind of annoying, actually) to watch the stream of the fights with the constant alerts from Facebook telling me someone posted a message in chat.

ah yeah I forgot about the chime stuff yeah can be annoying I forget everyone might not have dual monitors like myself also...
emfleek
9/1/11 12:13:14PM
By the way, if you haven't been accepted to the group yet, I'll do it tonight.
Budgellism
9/1/11 5:10:19PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

Just asking

ah yeah I forgot about the chime stuff yeah can be annoying I forget everyone might not have dual monitors like myself also...

I do It helped me out when I was playing poker a couple years back.

I've thought about taking part in the next discussion to be honest. I would reply in between rounds and after fights, but I'd be interested.
jjeans
9/1/11 5:30:31PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by kingsmasher

Just asking

I do It helped me out when I was playing poker a couple years back.

I've thought about taking part in the next discussion to be honest. I would reply in between rounds and after fights, but I'd be interested.

I've watched the last few events with my gf so she gets annoyed when I talk to others... But when I'm back at uni and live life as a hermit Ill be making sure people are talking. Budgell we do have people who talk inbetween rounds be nice to see you all join