MMA/NHB Fight Simulator

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » MMA/NHB Fight Simulator
ExMilkman
6/4/07 11:18:48PM
I've been playing around with this. It's pretty cool but I wish that there were more to it.

After I downloaded the new roster file there were over 850 real mma fighters on it.

You can set up single fights, full cards, or tournaments (One night or separate cards).

Does anyone else use this? Is there anything better out there?

http://nhb.50webs.com/
MisFiT
6/5/07 12:28:30AM
How do I get past choosing the Fighters lol, its tellin me to choose them and I dont see a button to go to the next step.
ExMilkman
6/5/07 1:33:05PM
Are you on "Card generator" or "Single fight?"
mkiv9secsupra
6/5/07 3:47:30PM
its not accurate by far. everything is random and it doesnt take into effect what fighters prefer to do such as preferred stand up or ground fighting, or preferred combos, or their level of abilities. Its not a simulator...its more of just a form of entertainment
Ultimate_fighter
6/5/07 8:57:37PM
what program do u guys use to get this thing working?
ExMilkman
6/5/07 11:48:59PM
Nah, it's not just random. It could definately be better but there's nothing else out like this right now. I can't find anything at all. Just this program and old ufc/pride games (which suck).

I just fool around with this when I'm bored but I have fun with it.

You'll need WinAce to extract the files.
Ultimate_fighter
6/6/07 12:28:15AM

Posted by ExMilkman

Nah, it's not just random. It could definately be better but there's nothing else out like this right now. I can't find anything at all. Just this program and old ufc/pride games (which suck).

I just fool around with this when I'm bored but I have fun with it.

You'll need WinAce to extract the files.

Thanx, Bro.
ExMilkman
6/7/07 1:39:59AM
You're welcome.

If anyone knows about anything better PLZ let me know!
Pookie
6/7/07 2:48:28PM
yeah ive used this before, kinda fun. Look at the stats they give to the fighters and check for discrepencies though. I noticed they gave chuck liddell a chin of 15 and Rampage a chin of 12. so yeah its a little off
ExMilkman
6/7/07 8:53:00PM
Yeah. I'm sure that whenever they do an update that'll be fixed....if there is an update. I read like a year ago that they were adding a lot of cool stuff to it, such as career mode, but I've never heard anything else about it.