MMA King's Quest: First round

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MMA King's Quest: First round
Wolfenstein
7/13/08 9:26:25PM
MMA experts have seeded the 32 greatest MMA fighters of all time. Now it's your turn to determine the best.

Link
bojangalz
7/13/08 10:09:23PM
Fedor vs Rich Franklin in the 1st round?! It's a shame to see Ace get bounced so early.

This looks like a pretty cool little concept at first glance. Props on the find. I'll have to do some voting when I get a little more time.
The_hungry_lumberjack
7/13/08 11:10:23PM
Man, there are some dream match ups right in the first round! Even now I would sell my soul, house and family to see "Rickson Gracie VS Bas Rutten".
Mchubb316
7/13/08 11:52:59PM
I don't know if this works to determine the best p4p fighter. This is basically a big open weight grand prix. If you took MMAPlaygrounds P4P list and took #1 Anderson Silva against #8 Randy Couture, and Randy beat him, would that take away from Anderson being the P4P #1? I personally wouldn't think so.
crazedfan
7/14/08 1:06:53AM
I'm just waiting for the outcry here on this site... hopefully people will realize, as it says on the main page, that this is just for fun.
McBee
7/14/08 1:20:34AM

Posted by crazedfan

I'm just waiting for the outcry here on this site... hopefully people will realize, as it says on the main page, that this is just for fun.

I know it is just for fun, but at least put a little more thought in who should at least get out of the first round and not match them up together,

I definitely like it overall but seeing Rampage vs CC and Barnett vs Couture and Sylvia not even there
crazedfan
7/14/08 2:21:45AM

Posted by McBee

Posted by crazedfan

I know it is just for fun, but at least put a little more thought in who should at least get out of the first round and not match them up together,

I definitely like it overall but seeing Rampage vs CC and Barnett vs Couture and Sylvia not even there

Well, they did based on the points given by 6 experts, whoever those experts were, so it wasn't exactly up to them.
ThaAxeMurderer7
7/14/08 2:23:00AM
I spot an error . Look at the first round match up between Wanderlei and Vitor and see if you can spot the mistake
nickcuc547
7/14/08 9:34:55AM
what in the hell is cung le doing on that list, there are some laughers here.
McBee
7/14/08 10:19:45AM

Posted by crazedfan

Posted by McBee

Posted by crazedfan

Well, they did based on the points given by 6 experts, whoever those experts were, so it wasn't exactly up to them.

the easy way to do it I guess ovisously a panel that has to agrue it out would be the harder, costly and better way of doing it, but why would they yake the time or money to do that, it is still fun and it is not like WAMMA is going to give the winner one of those God awfuls they have