MMA Gifs of EliteXC and WEC

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » MMA Gifs of EliteXC and WEC
Cobracore
2/18/08 9:37:44PM
I've recently found out how to make GIFS, and i know how much MMA Fans love those babies. As such, here are a whole bunch of gifs from last Saturdays EXC and last Wednesdays WEC. I have the submissions and KOs, minus the Kyle Noke (Sp?) KO.

They're at www.mmamatters.com =D

Also, if you wanna request gifs of old fights, leave a comment with your wanted fight name. I can't promise anything, it's hard to make a gif if i don't have the corresponding video content, but I'll try my best.

Also, read my event recaps if you're interested
CornishMMA
2/20/08 7:45:43AM
We already have a GIF Thread dude but thats great you can actually make them, i have no idea how to do that, i just post ones i find, check out the thread thats stickied in the MMA Lounge forum - ive already posted all the Elite XC ones and they are better quality than yours

But if you could make a GIF of Lauzon KOing Jens, I and DevinFoxy would prop you forever
Cobracore
2/21/08 3:00:36AM
Done. I have the lauzon pulver KO. Not in HD, but you know :
It's at www.mmamatters.com click on MMA GIFS link on the top left hand corner.

And hopefully you'll read my blog =D since I made the gif

enjoy =D
jiujitsufreak74
2/21/08 3:10:00AM

Posted by CornishMMA

We already have a GIF Thread dude but thats great you can actually make them, i have no idea how to do that, i just post ones i find, check out the thread thats stickied in the MMA Lounge forum - ive already posted all the Elite XC ones and they are better quality than yours

But if you could make a GIF of Lauzon KOing Jens, I and DevinFoxy would prop you forever

cornish...the ones you posted aren't showing up. just letting you know

and cobracore...thats a great thing you're doing. i need to look up the video but i have a few requests
CornishMMA
2/21/08 8:08:48AM
I can make them as well now

I just DL a programe called Ulead GIF Animator and it lets you do everything as well as make the GIFs from video files, i only have a few, but may try and make one of Irvins knee blowing out against Silva

Thanks Cobra me and devonfoxy will prop you - but to prop yoi forever we need a better quality one thanks tho its better than nothing

Oh and jjfreak they should work fine, try refreshing the page or going to the site i hotlinked them from, fightreport.net
pv3Hpv3p
2/21/08 11:21:20AM
Can't check the site at work... so if I can request one on here...

If you have the Wanderlei Silva KO of Guy Metzger that would be Boss...
Cobracore
2/21/08 2:23:53PM

Posted by CornishMMA

I just DL a programe called Ulead GIF Animator and it lets you do everything as well as make the GIFs from video files, i only have a few, but may try and make one of Irvins knee blowing out against Silva

Thanks Cobra me and devonfoxy will prop you - but to prop yoi forever we need a better quality one thanks tho its better than nothing

Oh and jjfreak they should work fine, try refreshing the page or going to the site i hotlinked them from, fightreport.net

Behold - Lauzon KO Pulver, BETTER QUALITY (still no High Def =p),

MMA MATTERS: Lauzon KO Pulver Gif

Edit 2: Silva Mezger GIF is now also up =D

I have to admit. It's pretty.
Cobracore
2/24/08 2:57:33PM
New GIFS from Strikeforce:

The rest are at www.mmamatters.com

enjoy. No Smith Roufus because I didn't think it was worth it. If anyone really wants it, I can make it.
CornishMMA
2/25/08 1:34:39PM

Posted by Cobracore

Posted by CornishMMA

Behold - Lauzon KO Pulver, BETTER QUALITY (still no High Def =p),

MMA MATTERS: Lauzon KO Pulver Gif

Edit 2: Silva Mezger GIF is now also up =D

I have to admit. It's pretty.

Thats cool and thanks but you should really post all these in the proper GIF thread dude, its in the MMA Lounge and is stickied so your gifs will be seen by more people, nice one for making so many, your site it pretty cool