MMA Fighter Kills Home Invader, Wounds Another

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MMA Fighter Kills Home Invader, Wounds Another
FastKnockout
1/6/14 3:40:58PM
At this time, no charges have been filed against the homeowner in what is being called an act of self defense.

Link
Svartorm
1/6/14 4:31:58PM
Read about this and said he might be charged, though wasn't sure why. No matter what state you live in, be it Castle Doctrine or Obligation to Flee, the presence of a child puts him in the right to use lethal force.

Only odd part is that the guy's face was hacked up, which might mean he had him prone and decided to torture to dude, which would net charges.
jjeans
1/6/14 4:32:42PM
Joe Torrez 1-5 who made his MMA debut to Dustin Poirer who walked into the bout 2-0
shaneTpain
1/6/14 4:44:27PM
This is awesome
MaxOne
1/6/14 7:00:32PM
Dope! He has a winning record where it matters most.
JoeWarren33
1/6/14 7:06:53PM
Need to bring those rules into Canada where you can do the same.
I know I would destroy anyone that came close to hurting my family. But in Canada, you would get charged. How does that make sense??
infestructure
1/6/14 10:03:13PM

Posted by MaxOne

He has a home defence record of 4-0 with one kill
Webbie
1/6/14 11:17:31PM

Posted by shaneTpain

This is awesome

Fucking right

I'd do the same thing in a heartbeat and I wouldn't worry about the consequences.
Kpro
1/6/14 11:22:26PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by MaxOne

He has a home defence record of 4-0 with one kill

That was the line the Yoga Instructor on TUF China used to get on the show!
traveller77
1/7/14 1:32:06AM
I LOVE THIS!!!! I've been a victim of crime as have many of you and this is truly poetic. I would love to get my hands on one criminal and this guy takes on 4, beating 2, killing one of them, and scaring of their pussy friends. And what panty waists, they run off while their "brothers" are on the ground dying. I will say the dead guy deserved jail not a coffin but you take your chances when you pull this shit. The guy was killed in the commision of a crime, and I wont shed any tears for him. Great day for the good guys. Great warning for other fuck head, gangsta wanna-be's.