Which MMA fighter do you...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Which MMA fighter do you...
jjeans
8/9/11 1:43:53PM
Which MMA Fighter would you LEAST like to end up losing a bet and being forced to fight in a unified rules mma fight? And despite being forced to fight them, what would your gameplan to be to win?
ghandikush
8/9/11 1:54:08PM

Posted by jjeans

Which MMA Fighter would you LEAST like to end up losing a bet and being forced to fight in a unified rules mma fight? And despite being forced to fight them, what would your gameplan to be to win?

Anderson, because I cant imagine winning and can imagine getting brutally concussed from his well timed jab.

My gameplan would be to piss my pants all over the bud light logo and go into a fetal position, I would hope he slips.

If he twisted his knee I would then pretend to pounce and act cocky with the win. I would declare myself the number 1 pound for pound in the world, and then retire 1-0. It would be worth the Zuffa lawsuit to come.

prophecy033
8/9/11 2:11:58PM
Mine would be against GSP. I wouldn't be able to stand with him, wrestle with him, nothing. Dudes a tank with very few weak points. My game plan would be to run in circles till he took me down, pray for the stand up, and do it all over again to a unanimous decision lose 50-40 on all judges score cards
kopower
8/9/11 2:22:05PM
Probably Nick Diaz for the simple fact he would kick my @ss and let me know about it while it was happening. I would just charge him so he could hopefully end it quick.
emfleek
8/9/11 2:32:45PM
Any of them because they would all humiliate me and make me cry.

I'll cool with just being a spectator.
Budgellism
8/9/11 4:16:19PM
Overeem or JDS. First rape ever seen in the octagon.

EDIT: Also, I would probably jump for a rolling kneebar right off the bat and then turtle up since I obviously wouldn't catch the kneebar.
Twenty20Dollars
8/9/11 4:30:43PM
Kongo
papercut
8/9/11 4:48:41PM
I'd have to go with carwin. the dynamite he carries in his hands would be rough. the only gameplan I could think of is to run around and gas him out.
KungFuMaster
8/9/11 5:57:50PM
On a serious note, I think I can beat Penn. I have lightning quick punches and a very quick and accurate jab. I would do the same number on Penn as Edgar did....and I am pretty nimble on my feet as well.

Who believes me?
Twenty20Dollars
8/9/11 6:41:23PM
oh yeah my gameplan, kick him in the nuts and run.
Chael_Sonnen
8/9/11 7:28:37PM
Nick Ring
Malaussie
8/10/11 4:09:49AM
Dennis Hallman, because I don't want he's junk rubbing up against me. My gameplan would be to use Ultimate Fighting then I will win.
emfleek
8/10/11 8:18:40AM

Posted by Malaussie

My gameplan would be to use Ultimate Fighting then I will win.

I would like to change my answer to Malaussie.

Ultimate Fighting is teh most feard fiting style in da wuuuuuuurld!!!!!!!

Hendo67
8/10/11 11:18:31AM
Cheick Kongo
- I consider my nads to be extremely valuable, and don't want them wrecked.

jae_1833
8/10/11 11:14:52PM
I would most fear a Sonnen/Fitch/Shields.....hear me out!!!!!

Their wrestling would keep me under them for the entire fight, I have decent defense against subs so my most valiant efforts would probably actually ensure a lack of a tap out and their pillow hands would so piss me off......I would rather have Wandy knock me out and deal with a week long headache than have to live through 15 minutes of being covered and smothered like some hash browns!!!!!!
Aether
8/11/11 7:10:07PM
Keith Hackney, because he would punch me repeatedly in the balls.

I would try a White Crane strike, an open hand palm that comes in a circle and straight over the top like an overhand right. I worked on that in kenpo. I would go for the center of the nose to smash the nose through the head.

what? those are my own words. I swear.
Pookie
8/13/11 6:48:30AM
The bigger explosive guys like Overeem, JDS, or Carwin would just knock you out immediately. That's not that bad.

Fighting Gsp would suck, he wouldn't take any risks and fight all 5 rounds slowly pounding on your resolve.

Aoki, he'd try to break your **** unless he percieved something about your personality that he adores.

I think fighting a small Muay Thai guy like Aldo or Alves would suck the most. They're small enough where it's going to take quite a bit of strikes to stop me, and all of those are going to hurt tremendously. Nothing in the sport is as painful and non-fight ending as a top level leg kick, and those guys have the best ones.

But then again... you can always just tap out when the match starts without a scratch on you.
clambasket
8/14/11 3:33:34AM
somethin about anthony johnsons punches just look very painful...
and chris leben b/c of pure craziness...