MMA fight you most want to see

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » MMA fight you most want to see
POLL: Match you would most like to see...
Silva V Chuck 13% (6)
Henderson V Chuck 0% (0)
Shogun V Chuck 30% (14)
Fedor V Cro Cop 38% (18)
Fedor V Randy 11% (5)
Other 9% (4)
tomp6581
3/8/07 3:41:32PM
After Wanderlei Silva recently lost to Dan Henderson, it seems to have took the shine of a potential Chuck V Silva "dream fight"...........I am curious to know what dream match up everyone here would most like to see now

Personally, I pick Fedor V Cro Cop.....Feel free to add match ups as I only had 6 options.
cowcatcher
3/8/07 3:45:55PM
fedor/CC 2 is on top of my list
Berti
3/8/07 5:10:10PM
b.j. penn vs diego sanchez, lets find out if diego is for real...for one round at least we know b.j. is the best in the world.
FBD
3/8/07 5:10:37PM
liddell vs shogun
liddell vs. wandy
couture vs. fedor
ortiz vs. shogun or arona
cro cop vs. arlovski
gspfan31
3/8/07 5:14:29PM
shogun vs. chcuck or cro cop vs. chcuck
pv3Hpv3p
3/8/07 5:22:32PM
Went with Chuck / Rua...

But would be happy to see Chuck / Wandy...

i'd just like to see Chuck fight Prides top 205er before he's out of his prime...

Settle all sorts of disputs across the board
cottonballzz
3/8/07 6:39:52PM
Randy vs Cro Cop
hippysmacker
3/8/07 6:42:14PM
I still want to see Chuck vs Wandy. Failing that I'll take Aoki vs Penn
zephead
3/8/07 6:45:09PM
Chuck/Rua without a doubt. If that doesn't happen Fedor/AA. It might not last long, but man, the bombs that would be thrown
Trapt1nw0nder
3/8/07 6:47:14PM
me personally would have to go with Fedor vs Chuck.....just so i can prove people wrong,that Chucks style is a bad Match-up for Fedor...especially if they fight in the cage

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
JimiMak
3/8/07 7:27:30PM
Had to go with Rua/Chuck off the list.

Personally, thought, BJ/Melendez. Once BJ KO's Pulver and moves back up with a fire under his ass and Melendez has another win or two and in a year or two this will be the 160/170 lb dream match.
hathcock32
3/9/07 12:56:38AM
Chuck vs Fedor
Randy vs Fedor
Sylvia vs Fedor
GSP vs Gomi.....just to see how bad GSP would kick his ass
Arlovski vs Cro Cop
loller90278
3/9/07 1:01:45AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

me personally would have to go with Fedor vs Chuck.....just so i can prove people wrong,that Chucks style is a bad Match-up for Fedor...especially if they fight in the cage

that photoshop is really, really good
TheArtOfWar
3/9/07 12:15:19PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I still want to see Chuck vs Wandy. Failing that I'll take Aoki vs Penn

I choose Fedor vs CC II, and you're right Aoki vs Penn would be a real good one!
mmadb
3/9/07 12:30:58PM
Am I the only person on the planet who hates Chuck Liddell and really doesn't enjoy watching a guy who never moves forward and just counter punches his way into victories. I'm not saying he's not good but man there are so many more exciting fights out there that don't include Chuck.

I went with Fedor vs. Randy because it's new and interesting and doesn't invole Chuck.
Stickan
3/9/07 1:49:45PM
I want to see Shogun vs Chuck the most so I could make a fortune on every chuck-hugger here. Shogun is the best LHW in the world and by beating Chuck he would prove it.
I don't want to see Fedor - CC just yet because CC has a bigger chance of winning now than last time they fought and I don't think my nerves would be able to take it.
Junior24
3/9/07 6:51:41PM
Shogun vs Chuck!

I think someone said it already, but the only reason is because I want everybody in the UFC and their bandwagon to see that Chuck is really not that good.

Ortiz
Bobalu
Couture
Horn
Tiger

Besides Courture, who on this list has done anything in the last 3 years. Rampage didnt just beat Chuck, he schooled him. And we all know Wand did to Rampage, and Im everyone would agree that Shogun is much better than Wand.

However, UFC rules would really restrict this fight (Shogun wise), and I think the octagon would be to Chucks advantage.

UFC and Pride should do like tennis and have different surfaces for each ppv. Cage one ppv then ring next, etc. It would spice up MMA a little I think.
gimmper
3/11/07 12:29:53AM
Hughes vs Franklin
Bisping vs Ryoto
Rashad vs Jack O'Brien
Fisher vs Sanchez

These fights would be a dream...Long live the gluttons
FLAMarlins35
3/12/07 8:56:05AM
cro cop and fedor would be awesome
madmarck
3/12/07 9:38:35AM
Fedor vs CC 2 by far. That was a awesome fihgt the first time and i think everyone wants that rematch more than anyone else. Cro Cop is IMO the only guy who has a chance of beating Fedor anytime soon. Hunt proved he wasn't inviniclbe, although not unstoppable. I think with Cro Cop having better striking and ground skils than hunt, he cna pull off a win over Fedor.