Want MMA/UFC Fatheads?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Want MMA/UFC Fatheads?
gsquat
11/14/08 10:26:13AM
Most of you know what a Fathead is. But for those who dont it's a large image of your favorite athlete that you can put on your wall and is self adhering and easily removable. I can't believe they still don't have MMA/UFC fatheads. It'd be awesome to have Rashad rockin' next to me as I'm watching the fights. So here is a page at their website where you can make suggestions for Fatheads. If they're flooded with enough, they'll submit.

Fatheads
bullettdodger
11/14/08 10:32:02AM
It'd be cool to get a fat head where its like a double size of whatever fighter you like and one of his most vicious KO victims.
gsquat
11/14/08 10:33:46AM
Indeed. Where you can see the sweat being knocked off his face.
Ordep
11/14/08 10:36:09AM
I'll get the Arianny

I love watching,following and supporting the sport, but not sweaty life-size male figures on my walls please.

Imagine they exist: ..Would be nice to do a Fathead bet with gsquat and make him have Thiago Silva in his living room for a month after putting Machida to sleep
DCRage
11/14/08 10:37:59AM
I'll have a couple of Ginas, please.
bullettdodger
11/14/08 10:58:56AM

Posted by Ordep

Imagine they exist: ..Would be nice to do a Fathead bet with gsquat and make him have Thiago Silva in his living room for a month after putting Machida to sleep

Hate to be the one to tell you but Machida is the one walking outta that one victorious. Would you really be able to live with Machida on your wall staring at you... judging you!
Twenty20Dollars
11/14/08 11:02:46AM
no no you guys want a shonie carter fathead in his speedo.

those fatheads are pretty expensive btw.
gsquat
11/14/08 11:55:57AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

no no you guys want a shonie carter fathead in his speedo.

those fatheads are pretty expensive btw.

That would be so disgusting. I'd like to give someone a fathead of Shonie at the TUF weigh-in where (for whatever reason) he had a boner. And yes. They are quite expensive.
PeteD
11/14/08 12:06:09PM
If they ever make UFC/MMA Fatheads, I don't think I'd have a problem forking over the dough for a snarling Clay Guida from his battle with Huerta. WAR GUIDA!

cmb19932
11/14/08 3:12:14PM
god can u imagine a lesnar one you would lose your wall
Cdellorso
11/14/08 3:23:24PM
This is a cool coincidence as I read earlier there was a where do you work post... I work for a company called Quicken loans - our company is owned by the same guy that ownd Fat Head as well as the cleveland Cavs I had suggested a while back that we make "Poker fat heads" as well as the "MMA " Fat heads"- as far as the poker goes- they were not sold on how to pose a poker player and market it- Though I had Ideas. Also the MMA fat heads are being worked on- Dana probably wants too much money right now. Brock Wethrup, the original owner now CEOof Fathead ill ask ....

Hit me with your posts and or requests and I will forward them to Brock.....

Thanks!!
jiujitsufreak74
11/14/08 6:29:36PM
suggested Wanderlei Silva, Thiago Alves and Forrest Griffin
cmb19932
11/14/08 7:56:50PM
oh ya waking up to a bloody forrest would be cool
postman
11/14/08 8:50:35PM
You know if they make them there are going to be Randy, Chuck, Rampage, Forrest maybe Hughes or BJ
Kracker_Jap
11/14/08 9:04:51PM
I'm already an MMA Fathead......