MMA Fastball: Bring on Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MMA Fastball: Bring on Anderson Silva vs. Georges St. Pierre
aznteabagger
4/28/08 7:54:41AM
We could do a long introduction and all, but this is MMA Fastball. So, let’s get to it.

LINK
DJWHO
4/28/08 9:56:29AM
They are both the top of their weight class, why would either of 'em wanna go up or down. If it did happen St. Pierre is great, but, not the same level as Anderson, he get his ass kicked.
Muay-Thai_Mogwai
4/28/08 11:56:52AM
Im sick of hearing about GSP vs. Silva. In the future maybe but for now, ww division is stacked with competition for GSP. Why dont Silva move up in weight and prove something, theres more game in light heavys. IMO i would rather see Page Vs. Silva.
Ordep
4/28/08 1:29:12PM

Posted by Muay-Thai_Mogwai

Im sick of hearing about GSP vs. Silva. In the future maybe but for now, ww division is stacked with competition for GSP. Why dont Silva move up in weight and prove something, theres more game in light heavys. IMO i would rather see Page Vs. Silva.

x2

Stop the nonsense, lets see if GSP can defend his title, and lets see how he does against the good strikers in the WW (i.e. Davis, Alves).