MMA fans of New York

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » MMA fans of New York
bigbubbano23
5/7/08 5:10:23PM
yesterday there was a press conference in new york concerning the legalization of mma. The current rumor as of yesterday is that it will be legal by the end of july. They have also stated that possibly the ufc will be held in albany, or buffalo. The reason behind this is that it is to soon to book a spot in Madison square garden for the show they might have planed. I heard this information over the radio and can sum what vow for it's accuracy. They also said that Matt Serra and Matt Hamil were in attendance.
Sir_Karl
5/7/08 5:28:06PM
As a martial artist and a fan....it is long overdue.
bigbubbano23
5/7/08 5:35:39PM
and i also belive by making it legal more schools will open up around for us.
mk1630
5/7/08 6:01:25PM
Wow that would be amazing!!! I hope they come to Buffalo, that would be a dream come true!! I could care less if the card was complete crap i would still pay an arm and a leg.
DCRage
5/7/08 6:59:04PM
Link to source? Oh, and...
Already posted
bigbubbano23
5/7/08 9:17:34PM
wow no one replied to yours. that listed very little info. don't come at me with already posted no one likes those people
silverbullet
5/7/08 10:08:24PM
ALREADY POSTED

and

STILL NO LINK

Read the rules and check your attitude

It's not rocket science
bigbubbano23
5/8/08 5:14:18PM
"People may post things that are common knowledge, are answered in a pinned topic, or have already been posted many times before. If you care to reply, do so without the use of profanity or a (condescending tone)."

don't come at me with already posted almost every subject imaginable has been already posted so please don't state the obvious, many people manage to post things witthout already saying ALREADY POSTED in what seems to be an obnocious tone.
iam sorry i didn''t have a link i was just telling the mma community what i heard and stated that i didn't know how accurate it was to avoid false hope if it was inaccurate. If there was a source i would have edited it and fixed the post
the reason for the attitude is because of many people who only post negative comments about everyone. mostly prem mem which idk why
silverbullet
5/9/08 4:52:14PM

Posted by bigbubbano23
iam sorry i didn''t have a link i was just telling the mma community what i heard and stated that i didn't know how accurate it was to avoid false hope if it was inaccurate.

if you don't have a source then do not post it under the "MMA News Share Forum". I am not trying to be a dick, but it's not that hard to follow the rules

post it in the MMA lounge or something