MMA debut =)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » MMA debut =)
« Previous Page
RampageOwnedYou
10/16/08 11:31:13PM
good job on the win..
wish i could of seen how you won lol
casey64
10/17/08 10:01:04AM
Good job man.
The_Ho_Bag
10/26/08 9:15:12PM
so i had another fight yesterday and it didnt quite live up to my hopes i lost =[ via armbar i made a noob mistake it happens -_- excuse the kelvin Guillard like behavior , i never get pissed but i went from winning to taping -_-

Video

btw Camera is better this time
WandyCroCop
10/27/08 10:20:15PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

guillotine and i had a body triangle lmao

LOL okay yeah I thought I saw the legs crossed in a triangle but it didn't look like they were up high enough. That explains it perfectly

JJFreak I go nuts any time any body uses a D'arce choke. You talking about a cross face walk-in takedown to d'arce choke set up?

yeah pretty much. i worked with him from the double leg shot how to set up the d'arce choke from sprawl position. so yeah, you just crossface, slip your left arm under his neck and then grab your bicep and dump him into finishing position

Kinda like what Jens Pulver did to Cub Swanson, except Jens didn't have his arm trapped so it was more like a neck crank, guillotine, from side control. I call it the Pulverizer
jiujitsufreak74
10/28/08 8:52:48PM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

so i had another fight yesterday and it didnt quite live up to my hopes i lost =[ via armbar i made a noob mistake it happens -_- excuse the kelvin Guillard like behavior , i never get pissed but i went from winning to taping -_-

Video

btw Camera is better this time

he trains with Dustin Hazelett
Wolfenstein
10/28/08 9:17:56PM
Man I thought you almost pulled you arm ot of there for a second, when you stepped over him. Looks like you were battering hm with leg kicks at the opening of the round. Much better camera work this time around.

Don't sweat it too much, just come back stronger

The_Ho_Bag
10/28/08 9:31:06PM
i was so mad bc i was wining then i lost =[
RampageOwnedYou
10/28/08 9:49:48PM
yeah, too early in the fight to say you were winning or losing.
Just seems like you need to work on your ground game and wrestling.

You seem comfortable on the stand up though.

Good work, get em next time.
Dont sweat it....you'll come around.
The_Ho_Bag
10/29/08 11:47:25AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

yeah, too early in the fight to say you were winning or losing.
Just seems like you need to work on your ground game and wrestling.

You seem comfortable on the stand up though.

Good work, get em next time.
Dont sweat it....you'll come around.

the funny thing is that my TDD is great but idk wtf happened i blanked out for that take down
Pages: 1 [2]